Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tri-holer

Unregistered Ruser
Hey Positive Rate, or anyone else with knowledge for that matter.

Hearing anything about the 28 Oct class or anything past that into Nov or Dec? Curious to see how the schedule is going to shape up into the holidays.

Seems like a lot of people waiting to go to class even from March interviews. Hope that the classes grow in number and size.

Haven't heard anything specific regarding class dates beyond those recently announced, but I would expect that they will begin to run classes more regularly from here on out. The brasillia guys are either in training or getting there soon, so after they're all done it will be all new hires again.

Heard the other day that by 2007, Comair will have 2500+ pilots. Trust me, it's worth the wait, and they will continue to hire behind you. Hang in there.

Back to the books...

Gregory,
Take another hit on your crack pipe.

We are the big profit for Delta.

Oct 21

Hey! Anyone else in this class? I will be if I can revive my recently deceased truck and make it up from Orlando!

Hovernut,

A friend of mine just emailed me to let me know that he's in the Oct 21st class. I think he interviewed in March.

Caveman

Ok... Oct 14th

Ok, so it is Oct 14 now and there are 2 weeks between today and the 28th....

Any news on that mentioned class date?

if not,

It's 3 weeks to Nov 4th. any news there?

Hanging in there, just wondering...LOL:D

3 Weeks

When I got called for the 21st class, it was exactly 3 weeks prior. Truck's in the shop as of this morning. If it doesn't make it in time, I'll have to drive my sister's "Mystery Machine" up!

I know it's 30 days to get the flight bennies back, but can I J/S once I get the company ID?

Mustang, how's CHQ class going in CMH? Soon you'll be in STL having a Ted Drewes Frozen Custard and Imo's Pizza...dang you! I'm only 45min away, we'll have to get together one weekend!

Hovernut,

You can J/S as soon as you get your company ID, which should be one of the first things they do.

We were specifically told not to jumpseat on Delta until we passed our sim checks. I don't know if this is a change from past policy or how they police this, but just so you know....

I'm sure you could jumpseat other airlines no problem and you and your family can non-rev delta as much as you want after 30 days. The pass bureau is also very cool about writing you passes as much as you want (to go home on weekends) until the 30 day mark.

Latest resources

Back