Comair Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Soooo???

What is it? Or where can I find it? I've already tried the search function!

Last edited:
I wish... and probbably you too

I wish it was that much, it is around $240.00 a week. I am not complaining, just pointing out that I wish it was more. Thankfully they pay us nowinstead of us paying them, so it is a win.

Let's not convert it into a PFT fight, nor nothing of the silliness you often see in the boards. pay during training is $240 a week.

Tank you, flame away!

Rich!;)

Last edited:
Don't worry wasn't going there!!!

Don't have the time to waste arguing about something I have no control over. With two kids in college, one other living at home I was really just planning for the upcoming three months since I won't be able to keep my substitute teaching job! Thanks for the info! At $240 a week I won't have to lease out the kids until the second month of training.

Mulk,

It's 240 a week (taxable so you see less) until your first IOE flight. I started training on 17 Jun, first IOE flight was 10 Sep. No training delays, no training backlog, no sim ET's.

Good luck.

So the training pay, how soon after training day 1 does that start showing up in your bank account?

It doesnt

I think at least the first few checks are that, checks, not direct deposit, and being so much money, u will probably spend it in rent and food while in training.

But I think we get paid from day 1.:)

Training Pay

$240/week Pilots get paid on the 1st and 15th. Min guarantee once on IOE. 75 hours @ $21.75

Direct Deposit

RichO said:
So the training pay, how soon after training day 1 does that start showing up in your bank account?
You can take your deposit slip and other information to your particular payroll person and they will get the ball rolling for you. But, keep in mind that it takes at least two pay periods before Direct Deposit kicks in.:cool: :cool:

This is almos scarry

Why is everybody so quiet?

Is it that the bigger mouths are already in training? (and by that I meant, the ones who post the most)

or maybe the pool getting smaller?

I've herard so far 1 person talking about an Nov 18th class, anybody else?

any news on anything?

Well, I guess I'll have to go out there and play or something... I Know, Ill go watch the blue angels, theres an airshow in town.

:D

Rich!

Well, I think perhaps, everything has been covered about Comair, until there is new info, I see things being quiet. I did talk to Sharon yesturday and she offered me a 18 Nov class date. There is also a 25 Nov class, but those class dates have already been covered. From what she said, everything else that everyone has talked about happening in the future is pretty much what she said. You know, the hiring continuing into next year. The first 70 came on line....etc...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back