Colgan ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MELIT said:
Colgan got airplanes from a mexican airline? They are dumber than I thought!

You dissapoint me dude, I was expecting something with a little more creativity from you ..

If you break a contract, don't forget what may happen in background checks from other airlines. That is probably something you wouldn't want them finding out about and burning you later when you're trying to get a job.

Does anyone know if the crews will be out-station based on the Continental side, or will everyone be based at Houston?

As a new hire, if you choose the Continental side, where can you expect to be based?

heywatchthis said:
Does anyone know if the crews will be out-station based on the Continental side, or will everyone be based at Houston?

As a new hire, if you choose the Continental side, where can you expect to be based?

There may be a few outstation bases (Tyler is one i've heard about) but for the most part i heard mainly IAH base with overnights.

Most new hires are going to IAH, but until more airplanes arrive in IAH they may put you where they need you

heywatchthis said:

Things will be changing so much over the coming months that it's very tough to give you any good answer on that. The Continental stuff is supposed to grow every month for the next year so things will be changing constantly but like it was stated previously I think they're starting a lot of guys off there out of IAH with overnights at the outstations.

My guess is that within a year there will be bases all over Texas just like the Northeast ...

Regional_Pilot said:
DONT GO TO COLGAN!!! IT SUCKS THERE!! THESE HAVE BEEN THE WORST 8 MONTHS OF MY LIFE!!

I'm instructing still @ 1450 hrs. You have 1300 and have been at colgan 8 months? Jeez, what a hard life. I'll gladly give up teaching students how to do turns around a point to "have the worst 8 months of my life" at an airline.

~wheelsup

Latest resources

Back