Colgan ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kaman said:
Airplane is one of two that they picked up from an airline in Mexico.

... come on dude, now why you gonn' say that, this will open a whole new realm of colgan bashing .... i've got my quick donning colgan bashing helmet standing by ...

Kaman said:
Anyone heard anything more on the SAAB 2000 rumor?

... (seriously now) all I know from my snooping around is that we don't want to take the hit on certification tests and all that jazz ... otherwise there are somewhere around 27 of them puppies sitting in the alps just waiting for a snazzy Captain America paint job ... if we don't get those we can grab some Dashes (should be fun flying under 100 kts again) so either way it would be cool. Frankly I like the Dash but I'd much rather zoom around at 350 kts in a 2000 ...

I will wear that whether the ride is painted evil kenevil or not. You could ask all the FA's how they like your helmut. Rub my helmut for good luck before a flight.

Yep, that's who I mean.

She was the assistant chief pilot and and IOE instructor. I heard she moved on. Wondering to where...

meatwallet said:
Are there any additional class dates planned after 3/14?

I've heard there are two classes a month for the rest of the year or so ...

I've also heard EG is going to 717 heaven ...

Yes, I have pretty good hearing ...

So when is Colgan going to get a union? But seriously, any old Coganites that want to leave that hell hole, ASA is hiring like crazy and it would be my pleasure to help any of you get the heck out of there. Unless you paid to be there then you deserve every bit of misery you get.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back