• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just saw an advertisement Colgan placed for a new Director of Ops. What's up with that?

English said:
I just saw an advertisement Colgan placed for a new Director of Ops. What's up with that?

Several of those new management positions are for Houston. That operation is going to be very independent of the rest of Colgan ops.

Sorry big H.. can't spin this one away.

Unless TX will be a completely seperate company on a completely seperate certificate, you can only have one DO. Donnie a go go.

New DO opening

English said:

Word from the CJC world Kremlin HQ is that a new DO position is opening up. DN stay stay. Feds want this DO position in. Been in works for some time now and it will be filled by someone already here. The new Asst. CP post has been filled too.

Godfather said:
The new Asst. CP post has been filled too.

Was this EG? Is she still there? Or is a position in HOU?

chperplt said:
Sorry big H.. can't spin this one away.

Unless TX will be a completely seperate company on a completely seperate certificate, you can only have one DO. Donnie a go go.

I see, thanks.

English said:
Was this EG? Is she still there? Or is a position in HOU?

Word is EG is outta here headed somewhere else. There is suppose to be a new Asst. CP in MNZ and a new Regional CP in Texas. THe New DO position will over see day to day ops and report directly to DN and it's not DR!

DO position

Is there a website to see or apply for that position? I know someone that's interested in it. Where is the current DO going?

GWardMD11 said:
Is there a website to see or apply for that position? I know someone that's interested in it. Where is the current DO going?

I think's it at www.climbto350.com in the members only section. Our current DO is actually VP Ops. He's not going anywhere. This is a new position that will be in Manassas thanks to Eddie the Feddie. Chper is right just one certificate separate ops like CHQ TSA and Mesa.

Latest resources

Back