• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Update!! 1-22-07

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Their answers were nothing more then basic information,little to no details. I thought is was funny how Phil/Mike said we at an advantage when it comes to pay cause they look at it every year. When was the last time the payscale changed, 2001?

Last edited:
they are inline with the others in the industry!!!! do they think we can't find out what others make?

they are inline with the others in the industry!!!! do they think we can't find out what others make?

Welcome too uncle Phils lies. Did you notice how he skirted around the raise and 401k contribution for you guys? He said in a recent webcast that the last proposal from our union to management would have 9E pilots making more than Northwest and Delta pilots. What?

When you look at the rates at other airlines, the only turboprop operator that makes less is Commutair. (Turboprops with more than 19 seats since the Saab or larger looks like the future).

Welcome too uncle Phils lies. Did you notice how he skirted around the raise and 401k contribution for you guys? He said in a recent webcast that the last proposal from our union to management would have 9E pilots making more than Northwest and Delta pilots. What?

yeah no matching on the 401k at colgan. i see that pinnacle gets 5 percent. that isn't bad. I wish we had any matching at all.

Anybody on here have the # for the 4pm conference call. Us dispatchers would like to get in on it, to see how long it might take until we move to memphis and all :). Feel free to pm me with it. Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back