• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Update!! 1-22-07

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry you signed on for that. 0 vs. 10, you win.

I dont know what you are talking about. You mentioned how bad PCL 401k is. We have 0 matching so why are you whining to us?
We didnt create your problems
I remember when PCL didnt pay for training or hotels during training. I declined the offer to interview a few years back after I found that out. CJC pilots have nothing to do with PCL pilots. We cant fly for you unless we applied like everyone else. So how are we YOUR problem and tell us how we can help YOU out?

In case you PCL pilots forgot...... WE were the small company with less planes, routes, pilots, and pay that was bought by YOUR bigger company. WE didnt ask to be bought.

Welcome aboard to "Simply the Best .... but less than average" We are at the "head" of the line ... it's just that everyone else is facing the other way.

Sorry about the 401k comment. I don't mean to come off as an @ss. I just want the facts straight. I want people to know how bad (and out dated) our contract is. It sounds very similiar to the Colgan work rules unfortunately. That leads me to my real point and the answer to Mr Wu's question.We will attempt to enforce our current scope agreement which will hopefully bring ALL pilots together. We don't want to lock the Colgan pilots out of anything. We want to bring you guys in so we can ALL have a better contract and fly larger equipment.I have not heard one MEC/LEC member or pilot talk about locking the Colgan pilots out of anything. We want the opposite of that. We want to join together.

See the attitude at Colgan is much different than most places. We are in and out in about 3 years. We don't care about long term stuff. That has been the Colgan way since it started.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back