Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Humphreybogart

Here's Lookin At You Kid
I can't wait till July. Then it will be time for CitationAir to vote OUT the mess they call the Teamsters. I hope CA management keeps stalling with the negotiating joke. After that, there will still be hope for us.

Is that next July?

I can't wait till July. Then it will be time for CitationAir to vote OUT the mess they call the Teamsters. I hope CA management keeps stalling with the negotiating joke. After that, there will still be hope for us.
What a union did not produce a Worker's Paradise and unparallelled job security?

ohhhhh, ok I forgot Management produced all of that, Ok
No wrong again, consumers of the product vote with their dollars to see if a company will produce a Worker's Paradise and unparallelled job security. Not union, not managment, but a combination of their activity that delvers a prodcut that people like to buy.

Whoever is left at that place when the shakedown is complete will need the union more than ever, unless you want to see major changes without any input. Paycuts, schedule changes, base changes, yes they are all coming soon..

Yip, your oversimplification is a form of d-baggery that can't be cured. I've never used the ignore button before.

Latest resources

Back