• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ's new CRJ's When do they arrive?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll add my two cents. Those CRJs are far from new (though they are new to Chautauqua), they are old ACA/Independance airplanes. It seems that almost every CRJ operator now has at least a few of these birds. What a shame. I shake my head every time I see an ex-blue ridger.

I didn't fly for ACA but wanted too. I was put in the "pool" about two weeks before United filed for bankruptcy, the rest is history.

Hey PM me . . . I was also in the pool - at the very end in seriously like the last week of interviewing . . .

I could care less about your pilot group. The post was in ref to us being ready to fly the CO operation on time.
Keep buliding up the 1000+ hours. Let that anger and your misconceptions guide your way.

ERJFO vbmenu_register("postmenu_1194219", true);

Civ/Mil: Civilian
A/C Flown: King Airs, EMB-145
Ratings: Commercial AMEL
Total Time: 1000+

Not a very good argument since yours Reads:

ERJDRVR vbmenu_register("postmenu_1194823", true);

Civ/Mil: civ
A/C Flown: E-Jet
Ratings: ATP
Total Time: 00001

THE GAY POSTS JUST KEEP COMING!!

The only AGF (Anti-Gay Factor) in this thread is SP's avatar. Good work chap.

Like it took a guy allegedly flipping your "buddy" off to make you realize you don't want to be a regional pilot the rest of your life?

Besides, I would hardly call any of our coworkers comment on here, our crackpipe, or CHQ's message board professional.

Allegedly? Nope, I saw it first hand when I was doing the walk around. Want proof? PM me and we'll discuss, chief.

Considering these are 90% check airmen and 100% Captains flying the plane, I call BS on your accusation.

Call it all you want to chief. I've got nothing to prove on this message board or anyother crackpipe. You weren't there, so with all due respect, you wouldn't know. I'm an easy going guy, I marched with 9E in Memphis and with CMR in ATL on my days OFF. I actually like my fellow aviators and try to help out where I can. I already said I don't bear anything against CHQ pilots, have quite a few friends over their who jumped ship from Corporate Airlines in STL (PM me if you want names, 5 of them are captains by now).

Allegedly? Nope, I saw it first hand when I was doing the walk around. Want proof? PM me and we'll discuss, chief.

PM is on the way there "chief". Tell me all about it there "Mr. 1800 skygod lord of the ERJ."

I don't know about anybody else, but with gray backdrops in the cockpits, sun glaring off the windscreens, ect, I can barely tell what anybody is doing with their hand when I'm either walking or taxing by another airplane.

Don't be fooled, he's just trying to overcompensate for something.

nope just ask my wife!!;) LOL listen to you trying to poke fun after i just sent you all the avatar pictures you could ever want!! Dont make me put a bag of POO in your V-File!!

Did you get my email?:beer:

Latest resources

Back