Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
Any CHQ folks can tell me when do your new CRJ'S start arriving??? Has any new trainig/upgrades began for this new flying? By the way what bases will these aircraft go to?

There are some already on property. Bases are SDF, IAH and CRP (???) The initial cadre of CAs & CKA have been trained and are doing proving runs; first group of FOs is finishing up sim now (so my friend in that class tells me).

What I can't wait for is the first thread once "somebody" flies on CHQ ConConx. I can see it now. The captain made terrible announcements, the "service" was not up to par to XJT. The FO had spikey hair, and did his walkaround with a cell phone and ipod hanging off his belt. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm starting the bidding at 3 pages. Call it a preemptive bet.

I believe they start on Jan 7. I give it until Jan 8 for a CHQ ConConx bashing thread.

The New Year will bring more of the same for FI I fear.

The first flight will have 20 XJT jumpseaters, all hoping to ride up front and critique the crew!

By the way, we have unlimited JS, so welcome aboard XJT folks!

had a CHQ jumpseater the other day say that the FAA is about had it with the whole CRJ program. I guess they haven't been able to get up to par yet. Highly likely that they will not meet the Jan date with all the a/c.

one has been sitting daily at the B term hardstands at IAH doing proving runs...actually kind of painted with CAL colors, minus the globe and wording of course.

had a CHQ jumpseater the other day say that the FAA is about had it with the whole CRJ program. I guess they haven't been able to get up to par yet. Highly likely that they will not meet the Jan date with all the a/c.
Sure ya did, how many times have we heard this.....

What I can't wait for is the first thread once "somebody" flies on CHQ ConConx. I can see it now. The captain made terrible announcements, the "service" was not up to par to XJT. The FO had spikey hair, and did his walkaround with a cell phone and ipod hanging off his belt. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm starting the bidding at 3 pages. Call it a preemptive bet.

I believe they start on Jan 7. I give it until Jan 8 for a CHQ ConConx bashing thread.

The New Year will bring more of the same for FI I fear.

I'll see your 3 pages, and raise you 3 pages more.

Latest resources

Back