• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ's new CRJ's When do they arrive?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll add my two cents. Those CRJs are far from new (though they are new to Chautauqua), they are old ACA/Independance airplanes. It seems that almost every CRJ operator now has at least a few of these birds. What a shame. I shake my head every time I see an ex-blue ridger.

I didn't fly for ACA but wanted too. I was put in the "pool" about two weeks before United filed for bankruptcy, the rest is history.

Those are Ex FLYI/ACA planes. Sad to see what happened to them. there are still a few in a hangar in YUL and 4 still in Zephry Hills Fla. But the real pigs of the fleet, 620BR-625BR were flown out of RFD to ARG on Dec 1st.

had a CHQ jumpseater the other day say that the FAA is about had it with the whole CRJ program. I guess they haven't been able to get up to par yet. Highly likely that they will not meet the Jan date with all the a/c.

That's funny because today is the last day of proving runs. The Feds actually waived the last 10 hrs because they have seen enough to satisfy themselves. The problems are on the MTX end of things, not the Flight Crews. Sorry to dissapoint you, but CHQ will be in IAH on 01/08/07 to start CAL operations.

Another tid-bit for you X-Jet guys who know everything. The ERJ will be doing the flying out of STL as well to get everything up and running.

No need to worry, we will have our ducks in a row come game time.

WHORES!!!!!

Had to get in here sometime...

Glad we could agree on something...

Another tid-bit for you X-Jet guys who know everything. The ERJ will be doing the flying out of STL as well to get everything up and running.

No need to worry, we will have our ducks in a row come game time.

Nice to see you're so excited to hurt anyother group of pilots.

Latest resources

Back