• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ's new CRJ's When do they arrive?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nope just ask my wife!!;) LOL listen to you trying to poke fun after i just sent you all the avatar pictures you could ever want!! Dont make me put a bag of POO in your V-File!!

Did you get my email?:beer:

Yeah, I got em. Thanks. Plenty of material for the spank bank. Sorry I didn't sent a thank you right away. I was stuck wth dial up and it took awhile to get em all.

The CRP bids did not go as junior as April 05. I am an April 05 hire and did not get the call. Sorry to dissapoint the rumor though

It's true. I asked Super's wife, and she said it was true. But supe, it's the variety that she really digs.

:pimp: :p

Nice!! No wait, Not really. :beer: ALL in good fun.

Oh and you are definitly NOT the bigger Guy!!;)

Why didn't you go and talk to them? If you felt you were wronged, march over there and see what's up. I woulda....

No $hit. Although I heard it gets kinda hard to walk with that much sand in one's vagina.

The problems are on the MTX end of things, not the Flight Crews. Sorry to dissapoint you, but CHQ will be in IAH on 01/08/07 to start CAL operations.

yeah and with all of the MX issues they most likely will still be sitting at the gate in IAH waiting to start operations on 01/09/07

Latest resources

Back