• Watchers 50

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LJDRVR said:
Hey, here's a serious question: SDF and CRP for my layovers this weekend. Anybody want to suggest some good BBQ?

In SDF none better than Bootleg BBQ on Preston Hwy

beechcowboy said:
That being said, on our meeting with Jim, he made it a point to say that the company was not interested in seeking concessions to keep or gain flying. To my knowledge, he has never lied to us. He may not always say what you want to hear, but he has never lied. The man looked me in the face and said this. I have to take him at his word until he proves otherwise.

Well.......I wish I could say you're correct.......but........

I can think of several occasions, especially during C'04 negotiations......

Don't drink the koolaid, it's bad for your health.....

MJG said:
Well.......I wish I could say you're correct.......but........

I can think of several occasions, especially during C'04 negotiations......

Don't drink the koolaid, it's bad for your health.....

I don't dring koolaid, never liked it much. Seriously, if they were going to pursue concessions, don't you think they would've done it by now to try and preserve the feed we were providing to CAL? I mean, anything can happen, and I am not saying they won't ask, but I think it is highly unlikely. At this point, it is a day late and a dollar short. Call me an idiot, but I still forsee growth. I think we will all be better for having gone through this transition. That being said, I still wish we could've kept the 69 a/c capacity. You have to respect mgmt for taking a stand against CAL. They wanted to beat us up on our margin. XJT simply said, we have a service, we do it well, and it has a cost... now we will take some risk on fuel, etc. with you, but we are not going to take it in the pooper... if you don't like it, we will seek life elsewhere. Personally, I like Jim's style, and I don't usually like mgmt types.

Wassup! Thankz fo respondin, yo! I can see by yo avatarz dat I be knowin some o yall from CHQ Lounge!

Once again, hate da game, not da playa!

Peace!

EMB (24 y.o. CAPT) SKILLZ

I'll be thinking of Ludacris now when Im in XJT's airplane

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE B!TCH, GET OUT DA WAY GET OUT DA WAY!!!

EMB Skillz said:
Wassup! Thankz fo respondin, yo! I can see by yo avatarz dat I be knowin some o yall from CHQ Lounge!

Once again, hate da game, not da playa!

Peace!

EMB (24 y.o. CAPT) SKILLZ
This gimmick account isn't even close to funny, thus it should be banned.

YourPilotFriend said:
This gimmick account isn't even close to funny, thus it should be banned.

Why don't you ban yourself? Left seat at 24 years old is a great accomplishment! So is an airline that signs a new contract for more flying.

--Bye Bye-- General EMB

Why don't you ban yourself? Left seat at 24 years old is a great accomplishment! So is an airline that signs a new contract for more flying.

be4 U make da big bucks-- Ya gotta pazz that checkride first

a$$ whole-mother 4ukker!

Practiz those rear end skillz, biotch

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back