• Start date
  • Watchers 50

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I predict that in 6 months there will be an anouncement that either COEX or CHQ (or both) with me flying for Air France North American operations. In remembrance to its old afiliation with Continental, we will let COEX fly F-GUAM:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0991236/L/

Once again, you cannot be prouder than to be flying for Air France.

Camembert

8HourPilot said:
Hey Piston Engined Tough Guy,
Please look up the payscales prior to posting....

Actually I just compared the payscales on airlinepilotcentral.com

And the biggest question I have is how is the junior captain at Expressjet a Jan. 05 new hire? He would have gone through about 1200 seniority numbers in a little over a year. Doesn't seem possible with such a large pilot group. Is this a misprint?

EMB Skillz said:
I am sure if there are ExpressJet furloughs, the pilots will be given priority interview status at CHQ.

Unfortunately, they were not even given the chance to change some pay or work rules to gain more competetive rates.

That's because the XJT guys have class and standards. They're not going to bend over and take pay cuts to fly this airplane. Unfortunately your pilots will.

Just for the record....none of their airplanes have left property yet. They can still do other flying with them and then you'll be SOL.

Hey EMBRAER TOOLBOX.....what's with the 180?? You start off acting like a ****************************** bag and then back down when you start getting bashed a little, and then ohh wait bigger ****************************** bag move "maybe you'll get preferential hiring??" What happend to you're gangsta posts?? They were so cool

Just what those guys want to hear.....yeah right.

I work for the same company you do, along with a bunch of other guys on here I'm sure and you don't here me spoutn' off at the mouth about the misfortune of others.....get a clue ya retard

pipejockey said:
Actually I just compared the payscales on airlinepilotcentral.com

And the biggest question I have is how is the junior captain at Expressjet a Jan. 05 new hire? He would have gone through about 1200 seniority numbers in a little over a year. Doesn't seem possible with such a large pilot group. Is this a misprint?

Most junior Captain awarded (not trained yet) is a May 04 hire.

Tomct said:
:[email protected] are a total piece of SH@T!! I don't like to wish bad things on people, but you deserve to have the WORST kind of luck! I hope that you bust your type and get fired!
Jack Ass!!

I don't think SKILLZ, wished this sh-t to happen to Exjet. It just so happenned CAL chose CHQ to be the carrier. Homey is just expressing his joy on his possible upgrade.

And he's right, "Don't hate the playa, hate the game." You all know the airlines are unstable and crazy like this since day one. Just man up, keep your head out the window and look for traffic. F-ck it, you can even take the mic home with you.

I got friends flying for XJt and I don't want their jobs to be jeopardized. I wish XJT the best and all the prosperity.

Last edited:
airchristyle said:
I don't think SKILLZ, wished this sh-t to happen to Exjet. It just so happenned CAL chose CHQ to be the carrier. Homey is just expressing his joy on his possible upgrade.

And he's right, "Don't hate the playa, hate the game." You all know the airlines are unstable and crazy like this since day one. Just man up, keep your head out the window and look for traffic. F-ck it, you can even take the mic home with you.

I got friends flying for XJt and I don't want their jobs to be jeopardized. I wish XJT the best and all the prosperity.

Why are we talking like an inner city gangster? Do you talk like that at your job interviews as well?

Any of you CHQ guys wanna put Skillz in check? or are you all in support of this richard head? you dont seem to be dissagreeing with him. Seems like alot of you dirtbags like the fact you stole flying from express jet.

Jack Mehoff said:
Any of you CHQ guys wanna put Skillz in check? or are you all in support of this richard head? you dont seem to be dissagreeing with him. Seems like alot of you dirtbags like the fact you stole flying from express jet.

Maybe because it is pretty obvious that he isn't a CHQ/RAH employee? You may want to look at this tool's posts in the past.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back