• Start date
  • Watchers 50

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilot ethics question. Your company wins 69 aircraft. You are now looking at upgrade. You are supposed to.
A. Leave your job on principal
B. Not be excited about upgrade and doubling your pay
C. Have a mach funeral for XJet pilots then... take your upgrade and smile when your first $4,000 check comes.

Sorry guys. My company didn't get the flying but if it did I would be pretty happy about upgrading. All the flying we do comes at somebodies expense.

Last edited:
SkyBoy1981 said:
Why are we talking like an inner city gangster? Do you talk like that at your job interviews as well?

That's why we call CHQ "Shaniqua" here in 'da ATL. Or "Shi-t-ka-ka".

Sad to seem some junior pilot bragging that he'll prosper due to the misfortune of others. Apparently the CHQ pilot group has even less class than we thought, since none of them have chimed in to spank him, I guess they agree with him.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CHQ pilots flying to CoEx bases have a hard time getting to work.

The Drizzle said:
Maybe because it is pretty obvious that he isn't a CHQ/RAH employee? You may want to look at this tool's posts in the past.
You guys never learn, do you?

I believe Mr. Drizzle is correct. But it makes no difference whether this EMB Skillz person is a poser or just a twit CHQ guy.

He doesn't even have to reel you in; you're jumping into the boat. I hope the game warden isn't waiting on the dock, because if he is the uber-baiter EMB Skillz will be subject to a large fine for catching over the creel limit.

All who attempted to engage in debate (as it is [loosely]defined in this esteemed forum) should feel very foolish that you allowed him to make you, by actual definition rather than just popular insult, his tools.

Last edited:
John Pennekamp said:

Sad to seem some junior pilot bragging that he'll prosper due to the misfortune of others. Apparently the CHQ pilot group has even less class than we thought, since none of them have chimed in to spank him, I guess they agree with him.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CHQ pilots flying to CoEx bases have a hard time getting to work.

I have never ever seen a bunch of mindless idiots! This guy does not even work at CHQ and you were sucked in AGAIN!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

Crash Pad said:
Pilot ethics question. Your company wins 69 aircraft. You are now looking at upgrade. You are supposed to.
A. Leave your job on principal
B. Not be excited about upgrade and doubling your pay
C. Have a mach funeral for XJet pilots then... take your upgrade and smile when your first $4,000 check comes.

Sorry guys. My company didn't get the flying but if it did I would be pretty happy about upgrading. All the flying we do comes at somebodies expense.
You are a fricken moron to the max. You don't go around gloating about taking over someone elses job that you didn't earn, especially in public. And a bigger man wouldn't even do it in private. For all those S**ty Taco pilots that are gloating about their "accomplishment" (seems like alot of), I wish FAA violations, failed checkrides, and minor airplane bending/non casualty accidents on to you!!! That will go well with with your Embry Riddle degree, Stuff magazine collection, spike hairy gel, and myspace ads. In other words, go hug a Mesa pilot - they are your real brothers.

EMBPILOT1 said:
I have never ever seen a bunch of mindless idiots! This guy does not even work at CHQ and you were sucked in AGAIN!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

And, pray tell, how should I have known that? WAKE UP!!!

Finally. Thank you Axel. I cant believe it took until page three for someone to get it. Well, actually The Drizzle knew on page two, I'll give him credit. Seriously people. How f'ing stupid are yall. This guy clearly wants to get a rise out of people and you all bought into it. How sad.

Are you guys so stupid as to fall for the rhoid, guat, ihaveapension, etc...? This is some retarded lineboy from the midwest working on his instrument ticket and laughing at you guys getting all torqued off at his obvious flame bait.

Hey, here's a serious question: SDF and CRP for my layovers this weekend. Anybody want to suggest some good BBQ?

Theres always a few bad apples. Not everybody is all happy about this.

John Pennekamp said:

silverfish said:
Finally. Thank you Axel. I cant believe it took until page three for someone to get it. Well, actually The Drizzle knew on page two, I'll give him credit. Seriously people. How f'ing stupid are yall. This guy clearly wants to get a rise out of people and you all bought into it. How sad.
I'll agree the original poster probably is not a S**tytaco pilot. However seeing some of the crap on myspace, and seeing taco pilots in person on various occasions, I'm sure their are far to plenty that really do subscribe to this thought process. And that is why it is justifiable to respond and slam those types. I sure hope the descent guys at Chataqua with a grip on reality educate these accidents waiting to happen to keep their egos and sense of excitement in check by replacing it with humble subdued respect. The very general type of SJS mindset "gee, look at me I'm an airline pilot making my way up with flying at Continental" is the same type that caused those 2 dweedle brains with Pinnacle to come down fast from 410.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back