Celebrities in FBOs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilotmiketx said:
When we flew him he asked about a dozen times if we were going to carry his luggage OFF THE PLANE. No, you moron we're going to leave it. I've always wanted a tack-a-licious Louie Vuitton bag full of SeanJean shirts and furs in case I decide to take up Pimpin' for a hobbie.

Hey pimpin' aint easy. It's incredibly hard to get into the profession these days without a lot of pimpin' experience, most major playas require 1000 hrs PIC (pimp in command) time before they'll let you pimp any more than 3 ho's. Some unscrupulous "pimp schools" have offered young aspiring pimps the chance to "PFP," or Pay For Pimpn' but what they don't tell you is that it's not PIC time. In the end you're still not a real pimp and you owe Pmasta down the road thousands of dollars.

Airway said:
Tried to get through a small crowd at a Signature at Detroit City on our way to Canada to drop off one of our mechanics. I was a little annoyed with a group of teenagers dressed in "trendy rags" and they shuffled by me from the counter to their G-IV or V. I was chatting with the guy at the counter and said something like "nice plane those guys have... rich parents?" He laughed and said it was Maroon 5 and I guess with some of their friends.
Adam
What the heck is Maroon 5? Some sort of MOA you had to fly around or something?

Flew a C-152 to Truckee one winter day. Tied the plane down, walked into the FBO for couple of minutes, departed the FBO for the aircraft. As I was walking the pilot of a C-206 who landed behind me was headed towards the FBO, he says to me as we pass, little 152, I reply, oh yea, got me here, I stopped turned around, thinking to myself, that was Robert Conrad, look at the C-206 his sons were busting up.

No .... just flew him a few weeks ago couldn't believe how much shtuff they brought. when they pulled up looked like presidential motorcade all black suvs and sedans...

....flown many celebs....some treat ya like people, some treat ya like trash

In that mix of celebs, one that I have flown several times, enabled me to make lots of $$$.

I can't print her name, young singer, blonde....oops I.....

How did I make the $$$? My co-captain left one of her bags on the airplane by mistake. He took the contents and sold it on ebay and gave me some of his profit.

I don't know why people would be interested in buying someone elses dirty laundry.

Last edited:
Don't know that you can classify this as a celebrity but I just jumped on Alaska Airlines SEA-ANC and govenor Murkowski was up front in first class. I guess he doesn't have his Astra yet.

Michael J. Fox

SLC-JFK Accidentally walked in on his wife, Tracy Pollan, in the 1st class lav....she forgot to lock the door. Fortunately, she was washing her hands.

Did a Falcons charter last year and Jets after their loss to PIT.

pilotmiketx said:
When we flew him he asked about a dozen times if we were going to carry his luggage OFF THE PLANE. No, you moron we're going to leave it. I've always wanted a tack-a-licious Louie Vuitton bag full of SeanJean shirts and furs in case I decide to take up Pimpin' for a hobbie.

LMGDFAO! :D :D :D

Life just isn't fair when you can't kick worthless wastes of airspace like Puff (this) Daddy in the groin, just on GP.

Minh

I saw Ron Jeremy in CLT on his way to CAE. One of our crews got him to sign tne release as a souvenier!! He smelled kinda bad!!

Swede said:
There's a famous story about Oprah Winfrey in 1st class, who decided that the white #1 wasn't good enough to serve her, and demanded the African-American FA in coach trade places with the #1. Since I wasn't there, I can't vouch for the truth of it, but apparently Oprah is one of the most demanding, irritating passengers ever to grace a commercial flight.

. :rolleyes:

Why would Oprah ride commercial with us common rabble when she's rich enough for a fleet of anything with wings ? Does she really do this ?

Was in an FBO circa '72 ( I don't get out much ) when James Brown stormed in ready to leave, but the crew for his airplane wasn't there. He fussed & fumed and came up to me saying something like, "...you know how to fly that thing ? ". I said I didn't so he stomped off. We had to leave before his crew arrived, but I'd have paid money to see what happened when they did. I say I've had a job offer from the Godfather of Soul, but turned it down.

Had Trump on board once in his Marla Maples days...very nice guy. Came to the cockpit and chatted. Wasn't even upset when we waited in ATL for a parking crew for 10 minutes on arrival ( "We're not happy 'til you're unhappy.")

My wife has had a boatload of celebs on flights.. Says Walter Cronkite was the nicest. Somehow, I find that reassuring.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back