Tommy Lee Jones
Scott Weiland
Mickey Gilley
Laura Bush
Ron Jeremy
Nina Hartley

Seen at the FBO:
Metallica (came in on a Gulfstream I)
George Strait (see him all of the time....keeps his Lear 45 at the same FBO where I instruct)

lowlycfi said:
Have had as pax (as a F/A at SWA):
Chuck Yeager
LL Cool J
KC and the Sunshine Band
Kenney Chesney
Ralph Fiennes
Linda Evans
Barry Sanders
Tony Dorsett
Debbie Reynolds
Steven Baldwin
Tommy Lee Jones
Scott Weiland
Mickey Gilley
Laura Bush
Ron Jeremy
Nina Hartley

Seen at the FBO:
Metallica (came in on a Gulfstream I)
George Strait (see him all of the time....keeps his Lear 45 at the same FBO where I instruct)

How cool to have Chuck Yeager on your plane!

Dolomite1and2 said:
Flew a VIP (HINT: he was once married to Elizabeth Taylor) into Frankfurt. About a half-hour out, “someone” on the flight deck cut some cheese that could’ve chased a maggot off a corpse. Everyone on the crew denied being the creative force behind this malodorous masterpiece and we soon troubleshot/isolated the cause to a defective VIP since he was the only one who didn’t deny it; but then, he couldn’t have denied it since he didn’t have a headset, right? We were yucking it up with the usual feigned-watering-eyes routines and the “open-a-window” and “let’s-get-on-oxygen” jokes. I turned around to discover that our brilliant engineer had taken it upon himself to issue the VIP a loaner headset (surprise!), but he appeared to be sleeping so maybe he didn’t hear us or he’d at least keep pretending like he didn’t hear us. When we got on the deck, he thanked us all and paid us some nice compliments and off he went with some general officers. We told our ops officer about the flight and the uber-flatus and all, and our ops officer says, “Well, now we know why Liz left him.”

Used to fly him a ton. One of my all time favorite passengers, just behind John Glenn.

flydrummer said:
How cool to have Chuck Yeager on your plane!

He was a hell of a nice guy. I only had a private pilot certificate at the time but he talked airplanes with me like I was a P-51 driver! I neglected the rest of the passengers for the whole flight. The captain offered him the jumpseat in the cockpit (this was way before 9-11) but he politely refused. Funny, but not many of the other passengers recognized him. Now when I had Ron Jeremy on the plane EVERYONE knew who he was. Go figure.

Another favorite was a country and western star who we would fly to concerts. He would drink so much going to the destination that he could not make it to the concert and we would fly him back.

We finally, at his managers request, were watering down the booze and keeping the quantities low so he might make it.

We also flew the the announcers back from the Memorial Tournament in Columbus and they would empty the aircraft of anything drinkable in the hour and a half flight.

Latest resources

Back