Celebrities in FBOs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bea Arthur
LMAO! Word was, when she died in Siler City, NC her cats were were nibbling on her when the EMTs finally got inside after being alerted to the smell.

Poor Aunt Bea. :(

"Aaaaandy! Your goin' ta miss mah bluuuue-berreh piiiiie!"

Minh Fife

Snakum said:
LMAO! Word was, when she died in Siler City, NC her cats were were nibbling on her when the EMTs finally got inside after being alerted to the smell.
Uhhh... Bea Arthur is still alive my friend. Just saw her on the Comedy Central's Roast of Pamela Anderson a week or two ago.

http://www.beatricearthur.com/

sidseal said:
I have flown several celebrities (sorry, no names). Saw Vince Gill and Amy Grant in ASE. Bumped in to Steven Speilberg coming out of the restroom in SLC, you should've seen his Global Express...sweet! Stood behind LeBron James in IAD while waiting to get a cup of coffee.

Sidseal,

I have to ask-- when Speilberg was coming out of the restroom, was he holding his Global Express, or was it parked on the ramp?:D

I've had Hank Aaron on board. Really nice guy. Reclined in the pilot's lounge in BNA beside the drummer from Alabama (separate LA-Z-BOYS).

Saw the "Body by Jake" guy at PDK. He played a great prank on his buddy. The buddy was deathly afraid of flying, so Jake pulled the pilots aside and told them. When his buddy came out of the bathroom, the pilots were asking each other whose turn it was to fly and who had read the instruction book the night before. The guy was white as a ghost.

Also, a couple of college football coaches and a Christian musician on several occasions.

Ultraman

Ultraman said:
Also, a couple of college football coaches and a Christian musician on several occasions.
Christian musician's can afford to fly on private jets?? I didn't even think those guys barely made a living?!?! Mind me asking who it was, and what airplane they were flying in?

As an honorable mention, our Chief Pilot likes to tell the story of taking a p1ss next to Elvis Presley in Memphis back in the late 70's. Said he didn't even recognize him until he walked out and all these guys were standing around, and the lady at the counter filled him in who we was.

We vend for fractionals so have flown a lot of celebrities, but here are some memorable stories from personal experience and other stories from the company... one of our FA's went into the ladies restroom right after Drew Barrymore in TEB, Drew didn't wash... flew Nikki Hilton and friends to LAS they were late as all heck and trashed the plane. P Diddy and entourage brought more bags than a football team and RUDE!!! Marth Stewart before she did time... let's just say she should have stock in some make up line and the TV does do her justice! I've seen Harrison Ford at FSI in ICT he was getting lessons in a Citation II? I think. Seems pretty cool has the same demeanor and facial expressions as in his movies.. seems down to earth. Emeril Lagasse .. his catering was finger sandwiches go figure. Kelly Ripa, husb and kids extremely polite and very cordial. Cindy Crawford and her kids, complete opposite of Ripa ...have seen Oprah Winfrey in curlers in PWK (CHI suburb) going out to her own plane.. I'll quit rambling while I'm ahead but thought you guys would get some haha's out of these

Ultraman said:
Sidseal,

I have to ask-- when Speilberg was coming out of the restroom, was he holding his Global Express, or was it parked on the ramp?:D

Ultraman

I'll never tell! Yea, I re-read my post and realized how that sounded. Yep, it was a sweet Global Express out on the ramp. Guess he didn't want to "drop heat" on-board. His crew must of trained him right!

Paris Hilton at LAS two weks ago, that chick has some huge ass feet!! Paul Risor and Tom Cruise at STS, it looked like a midget convention. John McCain, Butch Voris and chuck Yeager at STS as well, they were my favorite of course.

I saw jamal lewis in PNS on his way to jail. He didn't look very happy. Must be nice to go to jail by flying in on a private jet and getting picked up by in a caddy.

Latest resources

Back