• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Celebrities in FBOs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Later I saw derrick brooks and roy jones jr.
Roy Jones is on ripped dude.
Saw Peyton Manning in AUO.
Peyton was bigger then expected.

Also saw N1KE on the ramp there, thats gotta be the best callsign![/QUOTE]

I'm assuming N1KE belongs to Nike, they do go into MEM a lot, they don't always use there own airplanes... when the higher ups travel... whoevers ship they're on, they bring their own FA...

John Elway

Last week John Elway and his Playboy Playmate girlfriend/wife (not sure which) came through FIT Aviation in Melbourne, Florida. Evidently in his retired days Mr. Elway has his own furniture line and he was in town promoting it at a local store. Came in in a Citation, walked through the front door, smiled, and walked right out to the plane.

flyflorida2001 said:
Last week John Elway and his Playboy Playmate girlfriend/wife (not sure which) came through FIT Aviation in Melbourne, Florida. Evidently in his retired days Mr. Elway has his own furniture line and he was in town promoting it at a local store. Came in in a Citation, walked through the front door, smiled, and walked right out to the plane.

Ya some buddies of mine partied with his pilots awhile ago. he's got a sweeta$$ house on some lake in Colorado with a cigarette boat. His pilots have a cush job... they have full use of his house and toys when in town... fringe bennies.. he's pays his pilots well too!

The local Pilatus Sales Rep brought a prospect into podunk little Leadville a year or so ago, to show off the plane's performance, and the customer came in for the certificate that they give there. The lady working there that day must have been preoccupied and asked what name should she make the certificate out to...

"Harrison Ford" was the reply. THAT got her attention.:cool: She said she immediately recognized the voice, but that he looked a little shorter than expected. Quiet, unassuming, just a nice guy.

I guess the sales rep sealed the deal, but Ford has since moved onto another plane or three.

I missed the fun by one day:(

I've flown several including reaaaaly high ranking former government officials *wink*

Saw Julia Roberts at PWM when she was "with child"--still woulda hit it. She fiiiiiine.

Saw Matthew McConaughey at BTR trying to "help" after Katrina

Saw Daisy Fuentes and some Mexican dudes (Menudo?) at BTR trying to "help" after Katrina

Saw Jessie Jackson at BTR trying to "help" after Katrina. He's got some funny-ass pointy-shoe, pimp hat wearing "security dudes".

Saw Peyton Manning at BTR after Katrina and he actually WAS helping. Dude was unloading tons of supplies off of a CL-604.

Snakum said:
LMAO! Word was, when she died in Siler City, NC her cats were were nibbling on her when the EMTs finally got inside after being alerted to the smell. Poor Aunt Bea. :(
I just realized who you were thinking of. It was not Bea Arthur, it was Frances Bavier who played Aunt Bea on "Andy Griffith."

The story, as you told is below:
http://findadeath.com/Deceased/b/Frances Bavier/frances_bavier.htm

It was not Bea Arthur, it was Frances Bavier who played Aunt Bea on "Andy Griffith."
Yeah .. that's the one. My bad. :D

Eaten by cats. Holy crap! :eek:

Oooh oooh ... I forgot ... I saw Maya Angelou (the poet) and Yaphet Koto (actor)in INT. And I see Richard Petty and family so often in GSO that I kinda' blew off that they were celebs, too. Mr. and Mrs. Petty are always a class act, too, by the way. Very, very nice folks.

Minh

Last edited:
Carol Alt at Jet in TEB a couple days ago. Yeah, smoking hot in her 40's, at least. Seen Paulina and Ric Ocasek (Cars) together. She is incredible, he's a freak. Flown one or two big celebs but can't say who currently. Flown a number of people from the business arena who are worth as much as many of the celbs mentioned all put together. Type of people my portfolio manager friends would say "You're f'n kiddin me? You flew so and so??"

Who else? Say Strawberry once. Very tall guy. Jerry Lee Lewis 10 years ago. Cheesy looking at best. Robert Parish- The Chief, if you know basketball, you know him.

Buddy of mie used to fly for Cape Air and also work the front desk sometimes. Was in BOS checking people in on a Friday when Joe Pantoliano(Sopranos, The Matrix among other movies/shows) checked in going to MVY. On Sunday, my friend was flyng that route back to BOS and Pantoliano sat next to him up front, looked at him, recognized him from check in on Friday and said "you know how to fly this thing??"

Hell, I can't even remember half the ones I've seen.

Mr. I.

Latest resources

Back