Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flying Ninja

Need More Flight Time!
[FONT=&quot]http://aero-news.net/index.cfm?ContentBlockID=54b6fc63-1e7a-4ff8-a45f-a38f6f68428d&

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Flagler/flaHEAD02FLAG012609.htm

Man, I can't wait for this program to take a dirt nap for good. I just feel really bad for all their students...wish I had a way to warn them that the snake oil they bought was the same brand of BS that burned me and some others! They took my money, and my dream to fly for a career! They lied about all those "guaranteed interviews" from the beginning! My 10-12 months turned out to be over 18 months! And the student they interviewed is estimating his/her "1-year program" to be a possible 2-year program!! I hope he packed enough cash in his luggage to take him/her through that extra year!

As I said in the past, stay the hell away from this CRAPT program! Karma man...I'm going out for a beer to celebrate their demise! Spread the word! CAPT is definitely NOT the place you want to send anyone for flight training!
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Let's hope the rest of the worthless pilot mills putting out worthless pilots follow suit shortly.
The Gulfstream Academy and Jet U's of the world are a joke.

The more 'pilot factories' close up shop, the better.

A shame for the CFIs that work there because they're out of a job in tough times with not a lot of hours but they will find something.

The pilot mills give too much BS to their prospective students and that is what brings people into this industry without them knowing what they are getting into.

Where are the falling ballons? :rolleyes:

This is like your one thousandth post on your failures at CAPT.

Looks like you finally got your wish.

Amish RakeFight,

They're not dead yet. When the news of their death spreads, I will be the first to pull the rope that releases those balloons! But between you and me and that Russian chick, I guess I wasn't lying to you guys about just how bad it was huh? I do feel somewhat vindicated...still doesn't quite change the fact that I still have to pay a F*^K load of cash each month for the remaining 13 years on my loan out of that sorry ass program.

And for your information, I didn't fail the CAPT Program. They failed me...and now they're going to fail to serve 160 more students. CAPT is so pathetic.

If you owe large sums of money, find a way out. Can't you declare bankruptcy or something? I can understand your financial pain.

Can't declare bankruptcy...thanks to George W. for changing that law. I am finding my way out...it's just a matter of time... So instead of doing something productive with my time to contribute to the glory of aviation, I now have to slave away to pay the debt. Good times... :)

Eh, I may have come out of a slimy flight school but I certain have come out with my integrity and honor in tact...can't say the same for the CAPT Program.

How did they fail you?

What are you doing now?

I am curious.

I have flown with several CAPT graduates and was impressed with all of them. Did they do something different than you? Are you saying that CAPT graduates are bad or are saying CAPT is bad, and how so?

Latest resources

Back