• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAPT Grounded - Karma Prevails!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skip out on the bill? That is the problem today. Nobody taking responsibility for their own actions. Other than his initial lapse of judgment in signing up for the program, at least he is paying his debts, unlike most of society now days.

Sig, now I know you don't know what you are talking about. I'm not going to explain what happened to me anymore. It's over for me in aviation. My only goal in life is to keep people informed of the unethical practices of CAPT in hopes that people will never have to experience what I and some others did. My story is only to support that goal. I really don't care if you or anyone else think I could have made it. I was there staring at the financials. You send me a solution back in January 2006 how I was going to get a flying job with $2000 to my name and $1000/month payments and we'll talk. Until then, you STFU, captain.

PS, American Eagle wanted 800/100 back in summer 2006.

Last edited:
Skip out on the bill? That is the problem today. Nobody taking responsibility for their own actions. Other than his initial lapse of judgment in signing up for the program, at least he is paying his debts, unlike most of society now days.

This guy is living at home with his parents and paying back a 100K + loan. According to his posts from other threads, he has to pay back somewhere around $2K+ every month for a LOAN. Imagine working to pay $2K+ every month to some bank for what he perceives as a fruitless endeavor?

Call me what you will, but if I were in his position, I'd save the money I'm earning and start a new life. So what if you default on the loan. No one is going to lend you money wit ha low paying job and that kind of debt. I wonder what his CC debts are. He needs to move on with life. Paying that bill for the next 20 yrs is going to kill you, unless you have a well paying job, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Amish, get your facts right. The monthly on the loan was $1000 per month. And I have moved on with my career. Man you have a thick skull...sheesh...

So the FOs that were hired here at PDT that graduated from CAPT- how did they do it?

I won't STFU, you whiny little twat, as long as you're whinging away on the forums.

I get furious because it seems you threw your hands up in resignation because it was just too durned TOUGH to buy a job. *sob* Ya... ya mean... I have to work a little?

Good luck, whatever you do.

Did you get any interviews w/ the companies that they sent your resume to?

They didn't send my resume out to any of their "affiliates". I did ask them in Feb/2006 to send it to Air Wisconsin. Supposedly they mailed it out a whole month later. They had my resume since Oct/2005 ready to go. I guess it takes a lot to print out my resume, stuff an envelope, seal it, stamp it, address it, and mail it.

And no word from Air Wisconsin.

Ninja, you may not realize it, but your diatribe is very transparent. You're no longer going to garner any sympathy for your situation.

You send me a solution back in January 2006 how I was going to get a flying job with $2000 to my name and $1000/month payments and we'll talk. Until then, you STFU, captain.

PS, American Eagle wanted 800/100 back in summer 2006.

Get a different job and wait until the flying jobs show up. I luckily got hired at PDT with 360 hours, but no debt. First year W2 was 39,500 which would have been enough to pay 1000 dollars a month in student loans, if I had them.

Latest resources

Back