• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAPT Grounded - Karma Prevails!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The more 'pilot factories' close up shop, the better.

Don't forget Riddle, UND and a host of other U's that propagate students into the "dream" life of an airline pilot. They are not bad places, just sources where they promote the "dream". When the airlines only hire out of the military, then we will be back in the glory days. But that will likely never happen again.:crying:

All this angry chatter about CAPT.

Why don't you go out and do something with your existing ratings? You can easily get the CFI for $3K somewhere.

You *could* be furthering your aspirations, you know.

Ninja, don't listen to Sig. I get what you are trying to say. CAPT was a higher priced program than the local FBO because it came with promises for interviews, G1000, etc. They failed to come through with those promises. Sounds like false advertising to me.

Am I the only one that doesn't need to be smacked in the face with a hammer for me to realize that it's going to hurt?

-Brett

Ninja, don't listen to Sig. I get what you are trying to say. CAPT was a higher priced program than the local FBO because it came with promises for interviews, G1000, etc. They failed to come through with those promises. Sounds like false advertising to me.

CAPT has benefited many pilots who went on to career positions. It's quite telling when someone doesn't finish the program, doesn't bother to procure any employment even with a COMM/MEL, constantly complains about the programs failings and not their own, etc.

All Ninja posts on several boards is how awful CAPT is. He's got a vendetta against them, plain and simple. He wanted to jump to the head of the line by spending over 100K on a program.

There's nothing preventing him from continuing a career in aviation. For those who want it, it can be had. He just didn't want to and now to save face amongst his peers, he comes up with this ruse as to how it's all CAPTs fault that he's not a DC-9 FO somewhere.

A DC-9 rating, 225 hours and a MEL/COMM for $100K+?!?!? :laugh: :laugh:

Just another example of the instant-gratification entitlement generation.

Whatever Amish... I had no money to go further in case you haven't paid attention to all my past posts. Today, I could care less about pursuing a career in aviation. What is important is that CAPT has ruined lives. Period, end of story. Perhaps you should read all the comments on that article out of Flagler and see that their own employees are outraged! CAPT hasn't paid their instructors for services rendered! But according to your view, I guess we're all just ranting and raving about nothing huh?

Get a clue pal. I didn't sign up to be screwed by CAPT and neither did these current students and instructors. What amazes me is that some of you just can't see past my personal experience and take a look at what is happening TODAY with the program.

I'm done with you Amish. You'll always be a dick.

Thank you for seeing what I am trying to convey. :)

Way back when, people were dispensing very helpful advice and offers to you help you out. All you did was complain and find reasons why nothing further would work. The problem is YOU not CAPT, per se. Believe what you want but your actions and words speak otherwise.

Even I had offered you many plausible and viable options in light of your plight. This was a long while ago. Now, all you do is come on and degrade this program because it didn't work for you.

BTW, if I were in your position, I'd have skipped on that ridiculous bill, got my CFI's and instructed. Things *could* have worked out. You just didn't want them to.

...and I'm not a dick, unless you deserve it. Your so-called travesties with CAPT are getting old.

Latest resources

Back