Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can anyone understand "problems" with NWA's seniority list?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You never said a lot of things.:rolleyes: But your guys' testimony, for not saying alot, sure makes a person laugh!:laugh: But I'll give you a hint junior, its the same group that got your your pay raises!;)
NEXT!
Got it!...it was the group that said they could stop any merger.....until they couldn't. :laugh: Thanks for clearing that up!

Got it!...it was the group that said they could stop any merger.....until they couldn't. :laugh: Thanks for clearing that up!
No it was the group that got the smaller/lower paying airline better pay/work rules!:laugh:
NEXT!

No it was the group that got the smaller/lower paying airline better pay/work rules!:laugh:
NEXT!
DALPA didn't say that about stopping a merger? Be specific. Yes or No. I know you can do it....unless you're mind is still spinning about the whole "which number is greater than another number" thing.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DALPA didn't say that about stopping a merger? Be specific. Yes or No. I know you can do it....unless you're mind is still spinning about the whole "which number is greater than another number" thing.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hang on, the phone is ringing......
Its your village, they're desparately looking for you!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NEXT!

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid the issue. Classic. What's you're buddy say?

Oh yeah: Game, Set, Match.

Thanks for playing, 737Pylt.

Spin, spin, spin. The classic nw approach!

Check mate junior.

Keep thinking you know it all detoilet pylofsh*t!

Next!

Latest resources

Back