Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can anyone understand "problems" with NWA's seniority list?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It went to disprove the crap your guy was sasying about the range of the 330 compared to the 767. NWA dispatch can pull up any aircraft on any route within seconds. We called the SOC, they pulled it up, your guy was shot down, we moved on.

Really? We used an actual flight showing an actual flight plan from JFK to TLV, showing actual numbers. You guys asked for something to try to prove your point, that your plane does not do at all. Any flight plans to the Moon for your A330 also? Good try. The arbitrators aren't dumb, they know who we are dealing with. I don't recall Katz coming up and recrossing Capt W after he brought that up. Of course you want to move on....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
My god you are grabbing at straws Redtail? Even if this goes DOH with a 10 year fence (which it will not), I am very pleased with how our team has done.
I think that most people will let this be water under the bridge after SLI, but I am not to sure about you.

The only reason that they are going to replace the ER's with the 330's is for extra cargo to SA. Fact is that its costs per hr are the same, but the ER can go just a bit farther.

The DAL witness's opinion only. He even said he really has no idea. Here's what was said:

Q. And if you keep your finger on that
4 spot and take a look at the Tel Aviv flight
5 plan marked as Exhibit 34, that shows a ramp
6 weight on the second page that's pretty close
7 to 412,000 pounds, doesn't it?
8 A. And just curiously, that's exactly
9 the same as the flight plan that you had
10 generated to make the point from Portland. It
11 is exactly at 513.7 for the A-330, 300. It is
12 exactly at the max takeoff weight and has very
13 little reserve fuel, wherein the Delta flight
14 plan there is 20,000 pounds of fuel on
15 landing.
16 Q. Isn't there a comparable amount of
17 fuel on landing for the A-330?
18 A. No.
19 Q. How much is there?
20 A. I think it's about 13, so
21 significantly less.
22 Q. Isn't that what all the Northwest
23 flights have? Do you know whether that's a
24 common amount of fuel to have on landing for
a Northwest A-330?
A. No, I do not have any idea but if
3 there's weather conditions, you would expect
4 that the aircraft would have more fuel than
5 that.
This is also the same witness that testified that NWA international 757's have 140 seats, "in order to allow them to fly that long leg", when in reality they have 160. Yep, powerful refutations of the abilities of the A330 there:rolleyes:

The DAL witness's opinion only. He even said he really has no idea. Here's what was said:

This is also the same witness that testified that NWA international 757's have 140 seats, "in order to allow them to fly that long leg", when in reality they have 160. Yep, powerful refutations of the abilities of the A330 there:rolleyes:

You mean that A330 that flew the (imaginary empty) leg that doesn't exist between PDX and NRT? the one that arrived with less than required NW reserves and FAR's?
Keep the hits coming junior, you morons make this way too easy!:laugh:

Check mate.
NEXT!

Really? We used an actual flight showing an actual flight plan from JFK to TLV, showing actual numbers. You guys asked for something to try to prove your point, that your plane does not do at all. Any flight plans to the Moon for your A330 also? Good try. The arbitrators aren't dumb, they know who we are dealing with. I don't recall Katz coming up and recrossing Capt W after he brought that up. Of course you want to move on....

Bye Bye--General Lee
So, your claim is that because NWA does not fly PDX-ICN, that means the A330 could not do it and that the Worldflight flight plan is wrong? That if a NWA A330 was assigned to fly that route tomorrow it couldn't? If the A330 could fly to the moon, NWA dispatch could generate a flight plan for it at the push of a button. What, are they using slide rules and E6B's over at DAL Dispatch?

You mean that A330 that flew the (imaginary empty) leg that doesn't exist between PDX and NRT? the one that arrived with less than required NW reserves and FAR's?
I've got the transcript right here 737Pylt.....please direct me to the part where your witness says what the arrival fuel is(Hint: He said he had "no idea") and that it is below minimum reserves.

Your posts have such a high standard for facts here on FI that I'm sure you wouldn't have just picked somethinf out of your @ss that you can't back up....

Any of you DAL guys really gonna claim this guy as one of yours? Step right up....

So, your claim is that because NWA does not fly PDX-ICN, that means the A330 could not do it and that the Worldflight flight plan is wrong? That if a NWA A330 was assigned to fly that route tomorrow it couldn't? If the A330 could fly to the moon, NWA dispatch could generate a flight plan for it at the push of a button. What, are they using slide rules and E6B's over at DAL Dispatch?

Well, it didn't look like it could do it anyway, with the fumes issue after landing. It was loaded incorrectly too, or the way the new Delta wouldn't do it (without FWD cargo). But hey, if you want to prove it could fly empty to Perth, Australia too from Hawaii, I bet you could do that. Also, with no crew rest facility, I wouldn't willingly do flights over 12 hours. I guess it will cost us MORE to help you with that, too. Sheesh. Anything else??? (except a dynamic list that is crazy plz)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Well, it didn't look like it could do it anyway, with the fumes issue after landing. It was loaded incorrectly too, or the way the new Delta would do it (with cargo). But hey, if you want to prove it could fly empty to Perth, Australia too from Hawaii, I bet you could do that. Also, with no crew rest facility, I wouldn't willingly do flights over 12 hours. I guess it will cost us MORE to help you with that, too. Sheesh. Anything else??? (except a dynamic list that is crazy plz)

Bye Bye--General Lee
Who said "fumes".....for that matter, who said that the arrival fuel was below any minimums or even usual A330 arrival fuel amounts? Please direct me to the line in the transcript. Otherwise, you're just manufacturing BS and can't be taken seriously.

I've got the transcript right here 737Pylt.....please direct me to the part where your witness says what the arrival fuel is(Hint: He said he had "no idea") and that it is below minimum reserves.

Your posts have such a high standard for facts here on FI that I'm sure you wouldn't have just picked somethinf out of your @ss that you can't back up....

Any of you DAL guys really gonna claim this guy as one of yours? Step right up....

Facts? Since when have you or any of the nwa girls on here provided any facts. Facts are wonderful until someone is there to correct your numbers, or facts, which is what has been going on since you've opened up your nut drainer.
Keep up the hits moron, you skirts are better than comedy central and a William Shatner roast!:laugh:
I'd love to hang out here and play all day with you kids, but I've got to get going. My pool guy (a nw pilot) just quit, he told me he didn't need the second job since his pay was brought up to a liveable wage thanks to the Delta pilots. I now need to go interview a new one.
BTW, you're welcome.
Check mate junior!
NEXT!

Last edited:
Facts? Since when have you or any of the nwa girls on here provided any facts. Facts are wonderful until someone is there to correct your numbers, or facts, which is what has been going on since you've opened up your nut drainer.
Keep up the hits moron, you skirts are better than comedy central and a William Shatner roast!:laugh:
Check mate junior!
NEXT!
It's obvious that you have nothing to offer/add since you TOTALLY avoided answering any of the questions posed to you or refuting a SINGLE thing I said. You're a total waste of bandwidth and I think it's past time that you go back on the ignore list.....at least until you get banned AGAIN!

If he's really a DAL pilot, I've lost a lot of respect for the group.

Latest resources

Back