• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Management Proposal, Delta's Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2 things. There are still 8% in raises that are not accounted for in Airline Pilot Central, and also a 2% increase for retirement. It would be interesting to know if CAL management added that in.

I'm sure they added that in. The massive scope relief and lack of retro more than makes up for that.

Besides, I would hazard to guess they got their info from DAL mgmt, not APC.

The regional guys were constantly reminded that the -700s and -900s are "still just regional jets". Then ML pilots lost flying because of them.

That said, I believe ALL JETS should be flown at ML.

CAL Pilots, don't cave like DALPA.

SuperFluf..

Good math!
You are right, in your case.. a 737 reserve pilot would be making $598 less a month than our current contract BUT he is also working 6 hours less.

Now the question becomes, what is more important. QoL or Pay?

If that same reserve pilot now picks up a trip on his day off, does he get 150% for the time flown? Now all of a sudden he is making an extra $1521 for the same amount of work he use to do.
That's an extra 18 grand a year~

The work rules are just as important as the pay scales. I started a thread about Delta work rules on here and look forward to seeing the answers.
Like I wrote earlier.. this is a No vote for me already. But it does give me somewhere to start.

I expect CAL ALPA to work the financial's for what this DALPA contract would cost CAL based on the extra Captains and FO's we would need at CAL using Delta's staffing. Bet it comes close to our original 500 mil.

Motch,

This whole thing is sugary coated piece of s***. I wrote all my reps as well as Pierce expressing my outrage at MGMT and asking them to not even entertain the idea. I hope you did the same. FUPM!!!!

come on- its just a feeler sent out by mgmnt-- remember they only have to get 50.1% of th egroup to agree--- if it goes to a vote- which mgmt wants, but alpa wont let it - it would let mgmt know what they need to get the remaining % to get to 50.1%--- its the most basic tactic of all time---- just dont vote and keep mgmnt guessing.

SKIPPY

Homer..
I haven't yet because I want to hear from CAL ALPA just how many more Pilots (Captains and FO's) would be required using the staffing formula of Delta.
I also need to hear from my Delta buddies, what their loopholes are in their contract.

I will speak with Tara in the future and will tell her my issues. 70-76 Jet Scope is a non starter for me...
Unless there is a black and white provision that states-
No Furlough if even one 70-76 seat RJ is on property AND
For every 70-76 seat RJ, park one Q-400 AND
For every 70-76 seat RJ, one 100 seat C series (or equivalent) at mainline.

In a way, our crack management team has overnight made this fight for a new contract involve not just the 4800 CAL pilots, but now also the 12200 DAL pilots! Thank You~

Always
Motch
FUPM~DARMA~Shut it Down

It's a definite pay cut if you fly 767-200.

Even though there is a lot more then pay rates, can a DL guy plz post the real rates with annual raises.

No way in hell is my vote. Scope is not open for discussion.

hey jeff:

F no to your scummy proposal!!!

Hey calalpa:

You had better be smart enough not to send this out for a vote. Otherwise i vote we get rid of alpa!

The regional guys were constantly reminded that the -700s and -900s are "still just regional jets". Then ML pilots lost flying because of them.

That said, I believe ALL JETS should be flown at ML.

CAL Pilots, don't cave like DALPA.

Here is one NO vote right here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back