CAL Management Proposal, Delta's Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BID

Today, our management offered Delta's contract. If it ever came down to a vote, which I highly doubt it will I would vote NO in a second. Scope relief no thanks.

Oh yeah it is Delta's contract plus a dollar and there wold be no ALPA board member.

Wow I didn't see that coming.

IF this is true I bet it passes (unfortunately). Expect to see plenty of 76 seat mainline jets flown by regionals soon in CAL colors.

I hope we never get the opportunity to vote on this. 76 seat jets is way too big for regional flying.

If Delta's contract is so great, then why is it that I do not want it?

This is going to be a great test for our pilot group and our union reps. We shall see!

FUPM!

I hope we never get the opportunity to vote on this. 76 seat jets is way too big for regional flying.

If Delta's contract is so great, then why is it that I do not want it?

This is going to be a great test for our pilot group and our union reps. We shall see!

FUPM!

Agreed. Stand strong.

thanks!

I have not been at CAL long, but my ears are always open. What I hear is a feed up pilot group. I don't think this will make it to a vote. (boy I hope not!)

I'm glad we don't have 4 year Xjet FO's on our MEC!

Not a penny less than our proposal in December. I'm ready to walk away from Jeff's lottery ticket forever.

I didn't know D+5 was less than the original offer. I'm glad I'm not on your MEC either. Good luck guys.

The Delta pilots on the property in the early 90's have done more damage to the pilot profession than any scabs that crossed any picket line.

They single handedly allowed the RJ disease to infect the piloting career for ALL of us.

Unfortunatly I think it's too late and this career is terminal for most of us.

I hope you guys don't get "hypmotized" by the pay and think long term in regards to scope.

Just remember, the pay is only good if your on the property to receive it.

The DAL contract, while a little better post merger, is still a bankruptcy contract thats been modified. Dont fall for their games! Our contract + 1 isnt even close to what ya'lls initial proposal was. Fight strong and do not except a modified post bankruptcy contract.

NEVER SELL SCOPE! WITHOUT IT THE REST OF YOUR CONTRACT IS WORTHLESS!

Latest resources

Back