Breaking Colgan Alpa News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL_128 said:
Pilots have some ridiculous expectations sometimes.

More like most the time...

Ignorance and apathy is the cancer of this industry, yet folks are too lazy to educate themselves on past history, current events, and future issues.

Who am I kidding, most folks don't even know their rights in their CBA...

More like most the time...

Ignorance and apathy is the cancer of this industry, yet folks are too lazy to educate themselves on past history, current events, and future issues.

Who am I kidding, most folks don't even know their rights in their CBA...

And it is never thier fault when thier expectations are not met....

ANYONE who says they will never make a mistake or says they know it all is someone I do not want my family to fly with.

Seacow - Awesome avitar.
I didn't say that you stupid #### if you land on a freaking taxiway with a F in 757 you shouldn't being flying a plane you could kill a whole boatload of people plain and simple. That is more than just a mistake. This is serious crap we do. I am not a know it all and crap happens sometimes we are all human but that is crazy.

ff

Whos is this George Dooshbag? I mean Dubya. Colgan sorry again. You guys are in for a ride why wont you guys put the queer bags who voted no on a list and send it toall of us and refuse them to jumpseat?

Whos is this George Dooshbag? I mean Dubya. Colgan sorry again. You guys are in for a ride why wont you guys put the queer bags who voted no on a list and send it toall of us and refuse them to jumpseat?

Are you serious? This is why I hope alpa doesnt get into SkyWest. what a great mentality... By the way... Im voting no (SkyWest)...

Dude you make me puke... I think you should be on the scab list as well..
again you are showing your brilliance.... do you know what a scab is? besides what you see in your honeys panties?

I know what a scab is.. YOU... your a disgrace lowering yourself to management. Again your a pest and thanks for YOU brilliance and F**king it for the rest of US..

I know what a scab is.. YOU... your a disgrace lowering yourself to management. Again your a pest and thanks for YOU brilliance and F**king it for the rest of US..
my friends are right taunting you guys is so easy... and fun. I highly recomend it... maybe we will make a cool guy list of those who dont know what a scab is and deny you! so fun!!! we are all pilots. lines havent been crossed.. grow up

Latest resources

Back