• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

BEWARE G-III job based PIE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The story is unless you work for a descent major airline, good fortune 500 flight department, or one of the top fractional companies out there(i.e, xojet or netjets),it probably will turn out to be a sh!TTY flying job.

Trashing a former employer is bad business without providing details. It usually is an indication that the employee/employer relationship just didn't work out and both parties are at fault. Bad form and in most cases, there are remaining employees who enjoy their positions...

Why would you want to jump all over a company that you will list on your resume? It's like dumping on a reference. If they were that bad, why were you working there in the first place?

Last edited:
Pattern-Master said:
...unless you work for a descent major airline, good fortune 500 flight department, or one of the top fractional companies out there(i.e, xojet or netjets),it probably will turn out to be a sh!TTY flying job.
Dumbest post I've read in a long time. Most of the really great jobs in aviation are jobs that no one's heard of.
A lot of us are very happy flying under the radar at little privately-held outfits with outstanding QOL, benefits, and pay.
And it's "decent", Descent is what you begin at T.O.D.

Last edited:
gret said:
...Why would you want to jump all over a company that you will list on your resume? It's like dumping on a reference. If they were that bad, why were you working there in the first place?
Excellent post.

Dumbest post I've read in a long time. Most of the really great jobs in aviation are jobs that no one's heard of.
A lot of us are very happy flying under the radar at little privately-held outfits with outstanding QOL, benefits, and pay.
And it's "decent", Descent is what you begin at T.O.D.
Ok,maybe about 20 percent of jobs outside of those listed above are good. But let's face it, most part 135 and part 91 flying is pure cr@p, you know It and I know. The scumbag operators outweigh the good operators by a long shot. I have just witnessed to many good people get burned by these kind of shady operators.

dumbest post i've read in a long time. Most of the really great jobs in aviation are jobs that no one's heard of.
A lot of us are very happy flying under the radar at little privately-held outfits with outstanding qol, benefits, and pay.
And it's "decent", descent is what you begin at t.o.d.

I agree, we have a great company, we fly nice equipment, schedule is flexible, but at times every few months can get tedious... pay is well above average and were all on a first name basis with the boss.

When we need to go the extra mile a pull a 14 day trip for the boss because of the way his business is pushing him. We go, because we all know he returns the favor for our dedication and he pays us well.

I've been on more awesome, all expenses paid fishing and hunting trips with my boss as a "bonus", for being there when he needed us to accommodate a wicked demanding schedule for him, than I can count.

Last edited:
Pattern-Master said:
But let's face it, most part 135 ... flying is pure cr@p, you know It and I know. The scumbag operators outweigh the good operators by a long shot...
Dunno if that's correct or not. I've only flown for three '135 operators in my career, and 2 of them were awesome, and one not too bad, so that's 33% not-too-bad in my tiny life.
Pattern-Master said:
But let's face it, most ...part 91 flying is pure cr@p, you know It and I know. The scumbag operators outweigh the good operators by a long shot...
Incorrect.

Latest resources

Back