• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So ford and Harrison made pilots show up and fail drug/alcohol tests, smash company property, fall asleep in flight and lie on an asap report. OK now I understand.

You must be management. You claim to every detail of what has happened in each and every event. Either that or you are an arrogant a$$. Which one could it be?

So back to B6 hiring. Which hotel do you recommend staying at before the interview? Four Points by Sheraton or the Holiday Inn. Will either give you a ride to the JetBlue office?

So back to B6 hiring. Which hotel do you recommend staying at before the interview? Four Points by Sheraton or the Holiday Inn. Will either give you a ride to the JetBlue office?

They used to pay for your hotel when you interviewed. Oh how this place keeps going downhill.

So ford and Harrison made pilots show up and fail drug/alcohol tests, smash company property, fall asleep in flight and lie on an asap report. OK now I understand.

I don't think you can understand, the Ford and Harrison playbook goes to hostility and firings in the final death throws of the direct relationship. These managers aren't smart enough to come up with it on their own and you're not smart enough to understand it. Enjoy oblivion.

Latest resources

Back