• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chairman of Prostandard is dishonest according to Smarta$$.

I did not recommend him. He has been the Chair for over 4 years and was elected Chair by the other Prostandards Committee members. The Troll is still typing more key strokes than telephone number and avoiding the facts from the SME - unfiltered.

Your right, the last 7-8 years of posting about my previous regional airlines and now at JetBlue were all just a setup so I can be a management stooge.

Wow.

We have 2 such 'stooges' in cubicles. Which one are you, Troll?

I never called, period. I will not call. I have no trust that the person you refer me to isn't just as dishonest as you.

Pilots have been fired for cause. Sorry your friends do really stupid skit like showing up drunk/high, smashing company property or lie on an asap report. Maybe no one told them it was wrong to do those things. And it is now clear why you provide no specificity on any of these alleged unjustified firings, because you would get NO support.

You don't trust the head of ProStandards? Wow. He even posted on BP to refute some of the BS. Smarta$$=Bandwagon on BP. You are definitely management, a real Bluebelle.

Chairman of Prostandard is dishonest according to Smarta$$.

I did not recommend him. He has been the Chair for over 4 years and was elected Chair by the other Prostandards Committee members. The Troll is still typing more key strokes than telephone number and avoiding the facts from the SME - unfiltered.

Facts? You are suggesting to all that jetblue pilots are being fired without cause, even suggesting that one was fired for filing an asap report. When I ask for specific examples of pilots fired without cause, you refer me to call a guy to explain union procedure and process?

That is a total dodge, and shows that you don't have any "facts" at all.

You are a tool of epic proportions, who says guys are getting fired without cause, but really they were fired for being caught being dishonest on an asap report and showing up drunk and high.

Facts? You are suggesting to all that jetblue pilots are being fired without cause, even suggesting that one was fired for filing an asap report. When I ask for specific examples of pilots fired without cause, you refer me to call a guy to explain union procedure and process?

That is a total dodge, and shows that you don't have any "facts" at all.

You are a tool of epic proportions, who says guys are getting fired without cause, but really they were fired for being caught being dishonest on an asap report and showing up drunk and high.
You changed subjects.

One poster referred to alcohol and drugs and union or not.

I said call pro standards and check your facts.

Then you jumped in. Troll.

OC members are being targeted ahead of the next ALPA campaign, just like what happened at Comair when 14 were fired ahead of their winning campaign. Ford and Harrison are advising bluejet to do the same, wash, rinse, repeat. Is this difficult to understand? Surly a pilot from RJ land would get this basic death throw strategy.

You changed subjects.

One poster referred to alcohol and drugs and union or not.

I said call pro standards and check your facts.

Then you jumped in. Troll.

He would not give me any of the facts I was asking for. Only tell me about procedure and process.

OC members are being targeted ahead of the next ALPA campaign, just like what happened at Comair when 14 were fired ahead of their winning campaign. Ford and Harrison are advising bluejet to do the same, wash, rinse, repeat. Is this difficult to understand? Surly a pilot from RJ land would get this basic death throw strategy.

So ford and Harrison made pilots show up and fail drug/alcohol tests, smash company property, fall asleep in flight and lie on an asap report. OK now I understand.

Latest resources

Back