Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair thriving in this economic downturn...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with you here, this thread shouldn't become a NJ vs Avantair post.
Suffice it to say that Avantair is continuing to grow, and has taken zero steps to reduce pilot numbers, in any way, voluntary or otherwise.

That has set us apart from everyone else in the Fractional world...

You are making it a NJ vs avantair thread by that remark.....our 2 companies dont compete despite what others say....you have you thing and we have ours....

Last edited:
He is not a fake. He talked to the crew that flew him yesterday. He has run companies you would know. It's is not an uncommon situation we are getting a lot of people from the other fracs. He is probably laughing his a$$ off at your post.

I am glad Avantairowner is happy. I think the more people who fly fractional (or private in general the better). Even though I pay attention to many things, I have never paid attention to fuel burn. Whether one flight is handled more efficiently than another similar flight is not something that shows up in my bill. I get a fuel surcharge based upon the hour, not a bill showing me how much fuel I burned for a flight. Yes -- the P-180 is a more efficient aircraft.

Avantiar owner -- yes I agree that age alone does not make up for experience. But a surgeon just out of meidcla school or with 5 operations under his belt, does not have the practical experience to make certain judgment calls. A five year surgeon may be better than someone with 2o yeasr of experience, but own with practically no experience just ins't there yet.

Again, glad you are happy.

Fly safe.

At AvantAir the fuel surcharge is based on the actual gallons burned for the flight. Owners are told the fuel burn will be between 90 and 100 gallons an hour so it is something that is generally understood. Many of our owners like the fact that they are using less fuel per hour than the other aircraft thay had flown on.

Amazing

This place is amazing!!!

If I started a thread called Babies, Bubbles & Boobies; some lightning rod would find a way to turn it into an argument here on F.I.!

Is it just me alone thinking that Avantairowner is a fake? If you are truly an Avantair owner, then...Congrats. Despite your constant run-on sentences, grammatical errors, and generally 8th grade writing, you have made something for yourself.

It has always amazed me how dumb some of the richest people seem. I've met plenty of very successful people and from my observation grammatical intelligence is not pre-requisite.

You are making it a NJ vs avantair thread by that remark.....our 2 companies dont compete despite what others say....you have you thing and we have ours....

I'm not at all trying to dispute my man mainiac, but brokeflyer, I've been saying exactly what you're saying almost since I started at Avantair. There's really no need for friction between our companies. Your Beechjet and (smaller)Citation guys might not agree, but NJ and Avantair serve two different markets and essentially compliment each other. But it IS more fun to argue, and what would FI be without a good debate :rolleyes:

I'm not at all trying to dispute my man mainiac, but brokeflyer, I've been saying exactly what you're saying almost since I started at Avantair. There's really no need for friction between our companies. Your Beechjet and (smaller)Citation guys might not agree, but NJ and Avantair serve two different markets and essentially compliment each other. But it IS more fun to argue, and what would FI be without a good debate :rolleyes:

very well said.

My first airline was mohawk flying the 404....it was the same BS back then, minus the internet. And no matter what was said you knew that it was people taking pride in their work and the airline they worked for. It's kinda nice to see that back at the fracs.

Pride is nothing that needs to be debated over. I think we're the best and you think your the best. What do you think that kinda attitude will give your customers? A very good product.

Last edited:
aft,

You're the best

Bringing out the best in all of us, reminding us that we like our jobs!

kudos

Latest resources

Back