Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair thriving in this economic downturn...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since JonJuan and I rarely agree on numbers, I do not know who he would buy his Marquis card from but he could get a better deal directly from the company.

On the Marquis side of the business, I believe the XLS is more like $6760 per hour + fuel adjustment.

You can be in the XLS/Excel fleet at NJA for about $4100 hour + fuel adjustment, + depreciation (but if you but a pre-owned share at today's rate depreciation would not add up to much), plus cost of funds of about $400/hr. So that is about $4500/hr + fuel adjustment.

There are many advantages to being in the NJA fleet (like upgrading) which are not possible at Avantair. Also, the Piaggio is competitive for short flights, but not longer ones.

I am sure JonJuan will argue, but what does YOUR monthly statements say JJ???? I am not picking a fight, but JJ is not too accurate when it comes to facts.

I
Fly safe.
Are you for real? I must be missing something from the information on a brochure. I don't THINK I'm dsylexic, but here's what I am staring at:
Citation Excel: $186,900 or $7,476 plus $700 an hour fuel = $8,186. Sorry, I was $24 off. BTW, gunfyter, the marquis X is $249,000 or $10,000/hour plus $900 in fuel. Someone asked, and I simply passed the info along. Sheesh...

RNO, so I've noticed...:p

LOL,

JJ, never let's the facts get in the way of a good arguement.

Nor your hyperbole. Go scurry along and ask any of the marquis sales people and report back to me with your tail between your legs. Tick, tock....

Just fine. In fact, the exhaust is why we don't have to have a system to heat them. They stay nice and toasty warm.

As far as Marquis card pricing, JonJuan was correct. I was looking at something else and it was the end of a very long day. As far as the NJA pricing, my numbers stand.

Marquis card holders pay a premium for buy in small quantities. Just like buying a steak the day you want it is more expensive per pound than buying a whole side of meat. But there are many diffrent products which suit the needs of different customers. And why there is more than 1 flavor of ice cream.

Depending upon one's needs, Flex has a 275 day card for sale (yes it eliminates about 1/4 of the year), but it is a substantial price savings for those who don't need to fly on the busiest days/seasons.

Fly safe,

JJ-- Blazing Saddles and History of the World, Part I, are 2 of my most favorite movies.

Nor your hyperbole. Go scurry along and ask any of the marquis sales people and report back to me with your tail between your legs. Tick, tock....

JJ,
Here is the issue. I wasn't arguing with you on the price. I'm sure you're close. Again check your facts or read the whole post, before posting. I have my facts in line when I post something that requires them.

Hyperbole; wow that is mighty big word for you to be throwing around isn't it now.

Tick, tock back at ya, what ever that means.

Latest resources

Back