Attention: Conservative Obsessive Captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tips for silencing cockpit ideologues:

1. Introduce yourself with, "I'm not just a Jehovah's Witness...I sell Amway too!"
2. The classic Pull My Finger bit.
3. Interrupt their screed with "giggity" anytime they use the words "head" "come" or "nail".
4. Reply only in Klingon.
5. Carry a small bottle of water with you, and flick some on them. When they ask WTF?...tell 'em it's Holy Water and you wanna see if their skin sizzles.
6. Fake a stroke.
7. Tell 'em, "The guy in 6B thinks you're hot"
8. Or, "I used to think that way too, but the tinfoil made my head sweat."
9. Ask them if an airplane placed on a treadmill moving in the opposite direction, at the same speed...would take off.
10. Two words: "Crash Ax"
I dont care who you are, this ******************** is funny!

PCL_128

This one's for you as well:

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

and:

"Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security." -BF
you contradict yourself often.
can you say "patriot act" ?

I do not believe in high taxes and i don't believe in entitlement. Yet i'm still a democrat. If you don't want high taxes, you should not spend so much money. Bush throws money at every problem as if that's the end-all solution to everything. Silver spoon syndrome. Then borrows from china to pay it. While his cronies in saudi arabia see a transfer of wealth from the U.S. of $700 billion annually. And they don't share w/ their citizens. But hey- at least they have platinum plated Audis

You guys are all hypocrits. Arguments against democrats are weak and shallow.

you contradict yourself often.
can you say "patriot act" ?

I do not believe in high taxes and i don't believe in entitlement. Yet i'm still a democrat. If you don't want high taxes, you should not spend so much money. Bush throws money at every problem as if that's the end-all solution to everything. Silver spoon syndrome. Then borrows from china to pay it. While his cronies in saudi arabia see a transfer of wealth from the U.S. of $700 billion annually. And they don't share w/ their citizens. But hey- at least they have platinum plated Audis

You guys are all hypocrits. Arguments against democrats are weak and shallow.
What the F$#K are you talking about??? You don't read too well, do you? I never said any of that was good. I never said I was a GW fan, either.

Post a quote from me where I contradict myself, or where I supported any of that BS that you mentioned above, please.

Speaking of shallow...based on the shallowness of your response you might want to watch this debate from the sidelines.

neo cons want war but don't want to pay the taxes for it. Where is the money suppose to come from?

Neither party wants to address the impending budget problems caused by the last time the liberals implemented craddle to grave social programs.....Social Security and Medicare are going to bankrupt us.....

The Republicans won't stand up to the craddle to grave crowd....and the Democrats want to create even more entitlement programs.....

We are spending money we don't have......

So a topic about pilots annoying talking about politics and religion naturally degrades into a topic about politics and religion.

:rolleyes:

(facepalm)

CE

Neither party wants to address the impending budget problems caused by the last time the liberals implemented craddle to grave social programs.....Social Security and Medicare are going to bankrupt us.....

The Republicans won't stand up to the craddle to grave crowd....and the Democrats want to create even more entitlement programs.....

We are spending money we don't have......

i dont like entitlement programs either- but look in the mirror- we are in a war and you argue for lowering taxes? it is not wise to fund a war on credit- but cold, hot, or 100 year war-repubs have a history of doing just that- then preaching to joe america who over-extends himself....the hypocrisy would be funny if you all werent serious.

---------------------------
this is a bit more appropriate of a forum than the flight deck dont you think?

i dont like entitlement programs either- but look in the mirror- we are in a war and you argue for lowering taxes? it is not wise to fund a war on credit- but cold, hot, or 100 year war-repubs have a history of doing just that- then preaching to joe america who over-extends himself....the hypocrisy would be funny if you all werent serious.

---------------------------
this is a bit more appropriate of a forum than the flight deck dont you think?

I voted for Ron Paul....He and I are both ready to pull out of Iraq......I'm tired of nation building.....but that extends well past Iraq.....I'm also concerned about the threat of radical Islam......

I would limit the federal govt. to military and courts....and a few other issues....But I would eliminate much of the federal programs.....

Here....cockpit.....crew lounge....If it's important any venue is appopriate....People don't seem to have very thick skin these days.....Stand up and say you disagree if you don't like it....

Sorry but I'm not into talking about JayLo or American Idol.....What's wrong with talking about important issues?

"Second, you and I would probably be just fine without government involvement in our lives, but others can't say the same. Some people need a little more help than others."

Of course no need for the gov't to regulate you. Other people though, who may in your opinion be stupid or reckless or who simply hold views different than yours, should be closely monitered and regulated. They are dangerous. If those kind of people are allowed freedom no good can come of it.

America was established with freedom for all and with our best efforts she may again be free.

Latest resources

Back