• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention: Conservative Obsessive Captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you always have to play games by associating someone with another person (Rove, Hannity, Rush, etc) and to imply whoever you are replying to is not capable of individual thoughts?

You do it a lot and its rather old.

Good thing nobody's suggesting that, then. I think you might want to put down Rush's book for your 1,000th read-through and actually pick up a copy of Obama's health care plan instead. You might learn something.
I did learn something: Obama doesn't have a clue. Here's Obama's understanding of health care:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU&feature=related

...and I'll bet your the first one to bag on GW. Not sayin that I like GW...just sayin that you're probably a hypocrite.

A few weeks ago I spoke to a Canadian friend of mine. He moved to the States when he was very young. He said that his family, and many others, moved to the States to get away from socialized medicine in Canada because it was such a disaster. He said they came here specifically for the health care. I've had many similar conversations with former Canadian residents here in my neighborhood (there are tons of 'em here in PHX). They all say the same thing...socialized medice is abosolutely a terrible idea and they can't believe that we are considering it here in the U.S.

Now these aren't experts, of course, but they certainly know more about it than you do.

Who is the only President who actually shrunk the size of the federal government in the past century? Bill Clinton. So much for that Republican talking point bulls---.
You're exactly the kind of government "tit-sucker" that I'm talking about. (BTW, the only thing Clinton reduced was the size of the military.)

It's clear that you see politics as black and white. In your mind someone is either a Democrat who believes ABC or you're a Republican who believe XYZ. It's also clear that you are a die hard Democrat who believes that Democrat views are the only true views. It seems that you have a very narrow understanding of how things are. You appear to be about as one-dimensional as they come. (There's also some speculation that you were molested at a management meeting somewhere)

I'd like you to quote me anywhere that I said the Republican party was reducing the size of the gov't. Can't??? That's because I never said that. Quit putting words in my mouth. Again, you need to broaden your understanding of politics.

If you want to know where I stand on something ask me. Don't try to label me or anyone else if you don't have the first clue what we believe in.

...and I'll bet your the first one to bag on GW. Not sayin that I like GW...just sayin that you're probably a hypocrite.

I voted for GWB twice. He's been a great disappointment, however.

A few weeks ago I spoke to a Canadian friend of mine. He moved to the States when he was very young. He said that his family, and many others, moved to the States to get away from socialized medicine in Canada because it was such a disaster. He said they came here specifically for the health care. I've had many similar conversations with former Canadian residents here in my neighborhood (there are tons of 'em here in PHX). They all say the same thing...socialized medice is abosolutely a terrible idea and they can't believe that we are considering it here in the U.S.

Now these aren't experts, of course, but they certainly know more about it than you do.

So you still haven't read the Obama health care plan, huh? You see, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You're off on a tangent about "socialized medicine" and Canada, and Obama doesn't support anything that even remotely resembles "socialized medicine" or the Canadian system. Obama supports a system of private insurance being provided by private corporations and being purchased by private citizens. You really should read his plan before you go off on another tangent about Canada.

(BTW, the only thing Clinton reduced was the size of the military.)

Not true.

It's clear that you see politics as black and white. In your mind someone is either a Democrat who believes ABC or you're a Republican who believe XYZ. It's also clear that you are a die hard Democrat who believes that Democrat views are the only true views.

I'm a registered independent who refuses to register with either party. I vote Dem most of the time, but I refuse to register as such because of the Dem party platform's plank on the abortion issue.

You're really batting a thousand on those wild ass-umptions.

PCL

please go away

thank you

regards,

the flightinfo staff

who are you talking about that is doing the demanding?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back