• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa/xjt<---------

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well the CAL contract gave ASA 15 additional growth aircraft once the merger with XJET is complete. Then there is the Horizon birds that are either coming here or to Skywest. Then there is the new rest rules which may play the biggest part in all this.

....And then there is your avatar, which makes everyone want to run screaming into the wilderness.

...Then there is the Horizon birds that are either coming here or to Skywest...

This one has been floating around for a long time now. I think it would have happened by now if it was going to happen. Although I hope it does, I have a feeling it aint.

This one has been floating around for a long time now. I think it would have happened by now if it was going to happen. Although I hope it does, I have a feeling it aint.

Alaska's last quarterly report stated that they have found buyer for the remainder of the Horizon 700s and that the agreement would be finalized in the Spring.

Alaska's last quarterly report stated that they have found buyer for the remainder of the Horizon 700s and that the agreement would be finalized in the Spring.

My money would be on Skywest, not ASA/XJT.

Will hire 1,000 pilots by the end of 2012.

With a target of 500/yr

Anybody else heard this???

Gonna have to hire at least that many to cover all the new CR7s and 9's that will be doing CAL flying.

Gonna have to hire at least that many to cover all the new CR7s and 9's that will be doing CAL flying.

What????? You must be smokin some funny stuff there friend....

Growth.....now that's something we ain't got!!!!!!!

Well the CAL contract gave ASA 15 additional growth aircraft once the merger with XJET is complete.

Actually the new CPA took effect on November 12. They are free to do that since then not withstanding the CAL scope.

I hope not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back