Asa Ta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Loser

the correct spelling gets censored, you stupid ******************************bag

Find something better to do with your time than continually insult and agitate ASA people. You are truly a fool!

I hope you come around the lounge the next time you are in ATL and personally share some of the things with us that you have elucidated us with here.

-Come on by, ya hear?

P.S.-you sure are asking for a lot of bad ju-ju.

Find something better to do with your time than continually insult and agitate ASA people.

hey, all I ever did was say I didn't support ALPA at SkyWest. then ya'll piled on!

I hope you come around the lounge the next time you are in ATL and personally share some of the things with us that you have elucidated us with here.

like what?

-Come on by, ya hear?

been there. was treated professionally and with courtesy. must have been your day off.

congrats on your TA, by the way.

Congrats on your TA.

NOW STOP DISCUSSING IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

This should be rule number two (following rule # one about how to jumpseat) when you are first hired.

You do not have a contract yet, you merely have a TA. If you vote this down and want a better counter offer you might want to speak privately about what would make you happy next time around. This could be a great opportunity to further EMPOWER your negotiating comm. at the table.

STFU about your TA. If you just wait you will be able to brag about your new CONTRACT once its signed. Trust me, the rest of the industry is going to be listening.

I do not work for ASA or any other divisions of DAL.

'Bout damn time somebody said it. STFU until the deal is signed, ASA pilots!!!

why does everyone assume that ASA will get the 90's once this is signed after Delta has already committed 90's to three other delta connection carriers to be flown out of ATL (Skywest, Comair, and Pinnacle) Has anyone seen something in writing from BL or SH or JA saying ASA will recieve any of those 90's?

Anyone know how long the roadshow/voting process takes?

3 weeks? 3 months?

When do I see my .90 raise and my $1200 bonus?

ASA pilots work at the worst airline in terms of on time performance, completion factor and lost bags. The Delta pax that you carry hate riding on your dirty little aircraft. They know they will be late, if they go at all, and then they worry that they will never see their checked bags again.

Congrats on your new TA, it will not prevent Delta from selling you off little by little.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back