• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA TA voting complete

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If that's the case, then are we cleared to start complaining about this "new" contract?

After consulting the non-official rules of FI.com, it seems as though this would be acceptable. As long as its about the new negotiations, not the old ones.

The next battle will be PBS. I think the company will start bringing it up right after the holidays at the latest.

Well, you and your buddies better find something to bitch about. Otherwise there wont be any good ASA bitch threads to read anymore.

The next battle will be PBS. I think the company will start bringing it up right after the holidays at the latest.

Fine, let them, but the language on this is big in our favor to simply show up and talk, nothing more.

Medeco

still no official response from the union or company, but I'm sure SH and CT are scheming for PBS now. Perhaps something BL will do before he leaves?

should've taken the Comair + a penny they offered 5 years ago.

That proposal came with a complete gutting of QOL. No seniority for anything. Sitting reserve anywhere, anytime, for indefinite periods, no CX pay or DHD pay, no protection for JMs etc. The only reason that was offered was so the company could find out just what we were willing to give for a few bucks an hour.

Fine, let them, but the language on this is big in our favor to simply show up and talk, nothing more.

Medeco

Show up and talk while they butcher schedules. It could be a good battle.

still no official response from the union or company, but I'm sure SH and CT are scheming for PBS now. Perhaps something BL will do before he leaves?

Professional courtesy would dictate that the company and the assn would talk first rather than race to be the first one to make the announcement.

Latest resources

Back