• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA TA voting complete

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I quit earlier this month.. I wrote a letter to the MEC that I needed to be placed on inactive status but I did not get a response. I am sure I was one of the 200 or so that was labled a no show vote.. I recieved a ballot in the mail i still get emails instructing me how to vote.. yet I am no longer employed by ASA.. Good luck with the new contract... and if you all want to donate a percentage of your signing bonus to me for walking in circles for 5 years please deposit into account # 003457984756 routing # 0678465

Thank you

PBS, WITH good provisions and protection will not be much different then what we get now.

Medeco

I'm not going to say whether it's good or bad. It depends on the vendor and the parameters and how much input the pilot group has. Hopefully, if we get it we follow the DAL pilots' model. They seem to be the happiest with it.

I'm just saying it will be the next issue at ASA.

ed by ASA.. Good luck with the new contract... and if you all want to donate a percentage of your signing bonus to me for walking in circles for 5 years please deposit into account # 003457984756 routing # 0678465

Lets all pay our bills with his ac********************. I can not believe this would be a real account. If so you are not very smart !!

I'm not going to say whether it's good or bad. It depends on the vendor and the parameters and how much input the pilot group has. Hopefully, if we get it we follow the DAL pilots' model. They seem to be the happiest with it.

I'm just saying it will be the next issue at ASA.

It will be the CHEAPEST vendor PERIOD!!

watch

However everyone you talk to is going to claim they voted no...

I'm proud to be one of that 166 that voted no! Too bad I couldn't convince more people to vote no. To the 200 people leaving in the next 6 months, thanks for f***ing me with this crappy contract! No hard feelings though, I would have done the same thing. :)

Ya know what, the more people that leave the better... get outta my seat :pimp: I'm happy that we're gonna get some more cash over the next 3 years instead of getting nothing extra for the 18 months it would have taken to get another TA and have it voted down by the same morons who could have voted this one down. I'm makin more cash, easier commute, better QOL and we'll theoretically lose fewer aircraft than if we hadn't voted in the contract. if you think it's such crap and hate the company that much, maybe you oughta start looking for something that tickles your pickle and get outta my seat too. :p *sMoOcHeS*

Latest resources

Back