• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Short-Term Perfect Attendance Program

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Me thinks JA and BH do things with the INC picture in mind. Ergo, INC (and by extension JA) is running the whole show.

That is very possible. Even if ASA disappeared next week Jerry made his original investment back already,

don't b forgetting the vacation buyback program going on for April, its even been extended now, thanks for all u do now give us back your vacation time you turds cause we b needing pilots, never mind the long sits in hotels and low value pairings

:bomb:
anyday now !​

Well, it appears that it's still the same old ASA that it was when I left 5 years ago! I almost thought the thread was some sort of gag at first. However, this scheme is right up there with the infamous Christmas cookies. ASA always seemed like a runaway reactor on the verge of meltdown from hate and discontent!

i'm now officially disappointed i did get hired there...

I think i now know why though. When we were waiting on finger prints, one of the other interviewees saw that "attendance counseling: Sign on the wall and asked me what i thought it might be. I told him it was where i'd be spending a lot of time after i hit the line. Desk girl thought it was funny at least....

:d :d :d

don't b forgetting the vacation buyback program going on for April, its even been extended now, thanks for all u do now give us back your vacation time you turds cause we b needing pilots, never mind the long sits in hotels and low value pairings

:bomb:
anyday now !​

Not in April! Next month we'll have a 6 leg day followed by a 9hr overnight and 7 legs! But at least they're high credit. BTW, Thanks for all you do!

However, this scheme is right up there with the infamous Christmas cookies. ASA always seemed like a runaway reactor on the verge of meltdown from hate and discontent!

OMG, don't remind me of those cookies! I use them as chocks on my truck while changing tires. They are still just as rock-hard as when they issued them years ago. Nothing has changed here, just the paint jobs.

If you have access to ourasa I highly suggest reading the comments on this "incentive". Very entertaining! ;)

Makes me feel all nostalgic about the cookies and gold plated tin ornaments we use to get for Christmas. Those were the days!

If you have access to ourasa I highly suggest reading the comments on this "incentive". Very entertaining! ;)

Holy crap, you're not kidding. No wonder we're supposedly hurting for money. Look at all the meals that Brad and Scott are going to have to buy while they go on their "Disgruntled Employee Lunch Dates."

Latest resources

Back