• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Short-Term Perfect Attendance Program

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody read the comments on this weeks Brad update? Yikes.

And what was the deal with this update. Who needs an outline of our safety initiatives. Seems we have lots of ways to report our mistakes AFTER THE 8 HOUR OVERNIGHT induces fatigue.

How about outlining initiatives to IMPROVE safety, not just report safety issues.

Maybe we should ALL fill out ASAPS and call the FAA hotline to report our "safety is number one" company's practices.

FAA Whistleblower hotline. 800 255-1111

Anybody read the comments on this weeks Brad update? Yikes.

And what was the deal with this update. Who needs an outline of our safety initiatives. Seems we have lots of ways to report our mistakes AFTER THE 8 HOUR OVERNIGHT induces fatigue.

How about outlining initiatives to IMPROVE safety, not just report safety issues.

Maybe we should ALL fill out ASAPS and call the FAA hotline to report our "safety is number one" company's practices.

FAA Whistleblower hotline. 800 255-1111

If safety is such an issue, why were so many people upset when naps went away in March? In the name of "safety" shouldn't we want naps to go away?

If safety is such an issue, why were so many people upset when naps went away in March? In the name of "safety" shouldn't we want naps to go away?

Probably.

I think naps are safe under ONE condition. If you are commited to get rest during the day and be FULLY prepared to fly all night, I think they are safe. Any rest you get should simply be a bonus. Unfortunately it is impossible to regulate and ensure that people do this.

I did, and I truly NEVER, not one time, felt tired or unsafe in any way on a CDO.

Joe, naps were less dangerous when you only flew one leg the next day. Now, naps are integrated into the middle of 4 days. I know that you have no desire to improve working conditions since you had it "so bad" for like a year when you were hired over a decade ago and think everyone else should suffer too, but sometimes, you gotta call it like it is.

Well, no chance for me to win a TV or iPad since I was able to use the contract to get an extra day of during the ILIW.

Latest resources

Back