• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Short-Term Perfect Attendance Program

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Basically you are being rewarded for flying sick. couple that with our widespread reduced rest pairings and you have a very dangerous airline culture. They're trying real hard to wind up on the news.

This really impresses me....Spent many years working for a national TV news agency and I kinda thinking of leaking this one

Let's call it what it is....an attempt to get those who would otherwise be on a sickaction to come to work.

If you are sick, nobody is telling you to come to work are they?

I could see the news spinning it just as badly back on pilots...."After the commercial break: Are pilots so desperate and untrustworthy that they would risk our lives at the outside shot of winning a TV??"

I just got an iPad and a TV so no real incentive for me.

This really impresses me....Spent many years working for a national TV news agency and I kinda thinking of leaking this one

Oh yeah, this will play huge right along side 10s of thousands of people dying in Japan, I can see it now; "Company offers employees iPads and LCD TVs for attendance." I bet most Americans wouldn't put up with this sort of promotion...:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, this will play huge right along side 10s of thousands of people dying in Japan, I can see it now; "Company offers employees iPads and LCD TVs for attendance." I bet most Americans wouldn't put up with this sort of promotion...:rolleyes:

Ahaha...Piers Morgan interrupts his interview of the Japanese Prime Minister, he hushes the PM, puts his finger to his earpiece and intently listens....Then announces the breaking scandal of ASA offering TVs and Ipads to employees who make it to work 10 weeks in a row! The humanity, the gall! Bloody hell!

Latest resources

Back