ASA Short-Term Perfect Attendance Program

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

777forever

People in workgroups companywide are working hard to make sure we deliver a safe, reliable product for our customers and business partners. As we continue working to identify ways to ensure we cover our scheduled flying for Continental, Delta and United during this challenging time, we are launching a short-term Perfect Attendance program.

The program will be in effect from March 15 to May 31. All those employees below the supervisor and/or manager level who work all days they are scheduled to work during the Perfect Attendance timeframe will be entered into a drawing to win one of five 42” flat-screen TVs and five ipads.

Please take a minute to read the attached memo that includes an FAQ about this program. Thanks for everything you’re doing,

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA!

I'm usually the pro-management type, but Im starting to slid over to most of you guys side now. I think this one passes the PBS coin flip debacle in terms of ridiculousness....

Last edited:
OMG! YGTBSM ASA!!!!

:eek::rolleyes::nuts:

:laugh:

Hmm let's see, sick calls will increase now????

Oh, and Thanks For All You Do!​

omg....too funny.

don't call in sick for 2 weeks = PERFECT ATTENDANCE. What is this Pre-K? Do we get one of those little certificates too? I like those.

no doubt it's an iPad 1, and a 720 TV :smash: funny chit man :laugh:

better idea, make mo better productive pairings duhhhhhhhhhh :beer:

actually it be Mar 15 thru May 31, 2 1/2 months, gonna be hard to make dat, copy dat? ASA just waiting to :bomb:

yeah, just being funny.

but on a serious note: no way I can make it 2.5 months without calling sick. Everyday I wake up...it's a coin toss.

I'm out.

Latest resources

Back