• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA pilots quitting at record pace...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like the idea of sick out, but it will not work. We we NEED to do is write up every legitimate write-up on the plane. If management seeks some type of action against the pilots, tell them you'll call the FAA. I don't care if you haven't written up anything in the last 6 months. If it's a valid write-up, nothing can be done to you. There is always something to write-up. Rememer that. This is what settled the contract in 98, and also what settled Netjets last contract as well. BTW, the captains there got 10,000 per year of negotiations of retro pay. That's 40,000$ for the captains.

first off good luck with that retro pay...secondly..you guys shouldn't have to write up every detail on the plane..this industry is about customer service..ALPA should be taking care of your problems, not you inflicting damage on your company...everyone at ASA longer than 4-5 years has spent $4800 plus paying ALPA to do NOTHING! waste? I liked the other comment about just letting the ramp take care of those delays for you..with 40 airplanes and 5 gates.......and 1 ramper

Only about Freedom.

noun:
ex. liberty, permission, immunity, exemption, release.

verb:
ex. be free, have one's own way, have a will of one's own; do what one likes, wishes or chooses; take a liberty; make free with; take leave.

:smash: Sunday 19th NOV 2006......Unofficial Official walkout!!!!!!:smash:

Question for ATR Pirate

ATR Pirate,

I'm a bit confused by your profile. Are you actually typed in both the ATR and the CL 65, as your "ratings" would have us believe? Also, have you actually already flown the CRJ900?

-Blucher:confused:

the numbers are 42 for the month of October only, didnt count back before that, and 31 of those were F/Os.

All I know is that when I quit I called in sick for the last 2 months to use up my sick time and vacation. They have so many people quitting that they never even called me after calling in for 2 months. When I finally sent my resignation in they never even called me then. 1 month after I resigned, still no call. Finally I called to see if they wanted my SIDA and compnay ID back. They said that they kind of forgot. When my buddy dropped off my jepps He said there were piles of them in the office. Haven't missed the job one bit. Miss my friends but not the job. I got out of flying completely and went back to school. I hope it all works out for everyone that had the patience to stay, I did not.

Good luck and don't ball it up
And someone tell Detty maybe he shouldn't be such a prick on check rides if he is going to be rolling around ripped, nice example sport, and all I have to say is KARMA.

:smash: Sunday 19th NOV 2006......Unofficial Official walkout!!!!!!:smash:

first off good luck with that retro pay...secondly..you guys shouldn't have to write up every detail on the plane..this industry is about customer service..ALPA should be taking care of your problems, not you inflicting damage on your company...everyone at ASA longer than 4-5 years has spent $4800 plus paying ALPA to do NOTHING! waste? I liked the other comment about just letting the ramp take care of those delays for you..with 40 airplanes and 5 gates.......and 1 ramper

You are a moron! If you're not at ASA, why are you concerned what we do and don't do? You like to see your ramblings in word printed in flightinfo huh.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

I wanted to post, but there is a helicopter hovering over my house.........looking for my screen name perhaps?......hmmmm

Dude, that's just the sound of everyone's eyes popping out and going back into their heads after looking at that FINE LOOKING MAMA on your left. You have some great one's, but I still think that jehtplane has "The HOTTEST" avatar's!:eek:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back