ASA pilots quitting at record pace...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the only thing in common with all the struggling regionals...IS ALPA

Well Mr Pirate, ALPA sucks huh, you know so much. Why don't you attend the LEC meeting Monday morning at the Doubletree 10am, and voice your concerns and get educated on how the process works. You can even state ALPA sucks there, and no one will jump your arse for saying so.

VOTED IN FAVOR!
Support YOUR ALPA Reps!

Exactly. Jerry is going to get what he wants either way. Jerry isn't a dummy. He is making ALPA look pretty silly now.

If that is what Jerry wants, he is making your pilots look silly not your union. The union isn't telling pilots to quit and go over to SkyWest. Pilots who are doing that by their own accord and weakening ASA's bargaining position. The union is only as strong as you make it.

:smash: Sunday 19th NOV 2006......Unofficial Official walkout!!!!!!:smash:

I like ASA. I have been an fo for 4 years and I love the job. I hope that Skywest does come into Atlanta. They will see just how FUBAR it is to get into the airport, even on a clear day.
Hold as published. Too funny. What a joke. I love my lines being overblock. I just sit back and count on holding and making a little extra money.
Let them come into atlanta. JA can see how messed up this system is. It's not ASA it's ATC, or a huge part of it.
Yes, Skywest got the 90's, who cares. Let them fly it for 50 seat rates. Sounds like they're no better than Mesa pilots. Even Mesa gets seat pay difference. Hmm imagine that, the crappiest regional in the industry and they get a pay difference. Take note Skywest.

Last edited:
Everyone out Thanksgiving week

:smash: Sunday 19th NOV 2006......Unofficial Official walkout!!!!!!:smash:

Its time!

ALPA- lets get this thing done and sit back to watch the other regionals fall to the wayside as they lose flying! The majors are going to start taking back a large portion of their own flying- we have the opportunity to come out of this healthier in the long run. NEGOTIATE!!!!!

Dude, are you really that blind? Who is not negotiating? Yeah, that would be our SH@TTY company! Our Union guys are ready and willing...(ie the profer) but what is the company doing? Sitting....hoping....praying that we don't walk out! November sounds good to me! Cough....Cough, just not feeling well! If HALF of the list did that....BIG D would give a "wake-up call" to mr A and tell him to get this contract DONE within a WEEK or ELSE!!! Stand Up guys/gals, we control ATL, we could force big D into Chptr 7 if they are NOT careful. We MUST HAVE a fair and equal contract NOW!!!!!!! No wait for next time BS, stick that crap where the sun don't shine....the TIME IS NOW!!!! GROW A PAIR and MAKE A DIFFERENCE HERE AT ASA!!!

Redneck, the transfers have stopped! Skywst only has 2 of our airplanes and lets think, how long will it take for them to scrape skywst off the nose and put ASA back on.....about half an hour! Relax!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back