• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA pilots quitting at record pace...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fl990 if alpas position is those 900 were going to be based in slc, then what about them coming here next month?

also - I have lived in atl for 9 years after 2 in dfw - i love atl, best prices in the us for any major city and a lot of fun. take it over dfw any day

Are you suggesting that they are going to be BASED in ATL and run by skywest...meaning that Skywest is opening a pilot domicile in ATL!?!?

I have not heard this at all. Just because they are flying through ATL on occasion doesn't mean that it is not more beneficial to have them in SLC.

Also, Skywest is accomplishing 2 things by this type of strong are tactic....which is all that it is...a tactic...(look at everyone else in the industry...our mgmt didn't invent the playbook, they just use it)

first thing they accomplish is the appearance of punishing the union and rewarding the non-union employees at SKYWEST. This breaks the union here and prevents unionization at SKYWEST. The which is the second thing...they are trying to divide our unity to get us to cave and settle for less. it has nothing to do with what they can AFFORD!!! and everything to do with what they can get by paying us!!!

If they can't afford to pay a reasonable wage to do this job, then I don't care if they go out of business!!

I gotta say, I like it too. In all, much nicer area than DFW, or many areas I have seen. The weather is nice, and most areas are very nice, with all the trees and sparse areas. I love to visit the mountains, only 1 1/2 north of town. Great little towns and great for road/Mt biking and hiking. Lake Lanier is very nice, and it is only a short drive to the Fla panhandle beaches or the Georgia coast. I'm not sure while all the ATL bashing. Mid-town is cool, and they have nice stadiums and arenas if you are a sports fan for attending games, college or pro. Why all the bashing? Just stay out of the bad areas - which there are IN EVERY CITY IN AMERICA!!! - and you will be fine.

Psst...Russian,

Read his screen name and notice the anti-Union tone. Then notice he tries to promote something that would obviously get the union in trouble.

Flaimbait.

Yeah, ok. Sorry I didn't notice. He's still an idiot. :confused:

Who do you work for russian?

Who does #2 work for? Gulfstream, baby!
Fukc the Russian commie bastard.

Yeah! Fukc me!

Why would anyone be proud to be a Russian? Its not like they ever contributed anything to society besides bad vodka.

Gulfstream? lol

Why is that funny?
Why would anyone be proud to be a Russian? Its not like they ever contributed anything to society besides bad vodka.

Over 10,000 German Shepards taught to suicide bomb American tanks on a European battlefield using satchel charges.

ATL suxs and is no comparison to any city in TX nevertheless another city in the U.S. Well maybe better than DTW and MEM but that's it, what a ghetto and reverse racism city as THEY say.

Believe me. If you worked anywhere other than Gulfstream, you'd get it. Still logging your flight time as "dual given"???
I have worked elsewhere. Trust me, Gulfstream is no different than anywhere else. I never mind giving a few pointers to a newbie. Especially the ones with good attitudes!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back