• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA pilots quitting at record pace...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL! Yea, probably 30 people from ASA read and post on this thing, and 3 are from MGT.....This thing, while funny to fantasize about, isn't even close to being practical. To ensure job protection, nearly all 1800 pilots would have to do this. Truth of the matter is, our pilot group is all over the board on how we feel about this mess.

Seriously.

If someone really wanted to do a sickout, the worst way to do it would be to advertise the date here. The best way would be word of mouth.

Seriously.

If someone really wanted to do a sickout, the worst way to do it would be to advertise the date here. The best way would be word of mouth.

It will at least force all our worthless Chief Pilots to work Sunday the 19th. Probably Brian will be at the helm in Flt Control showing he can take charge of the situation. No sick out is necessary. This management team is perfectly capable of destroying this airline without the help of the union.

Seriously.

Will, your just a fool.
:smash: Sunday 19th NOV 2006......Unofficial Official walkout!!!!!!:smash:

not a sick out its a shut down.

Will, your just a fool.
:smash: Sunday 19th NOV 2006......Unofficial Official walkout!!!!!!:smash:

not a sick out its a shut down.

You think I'm Farruzi? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:laugh: :LAUGH:LAUGH:

Yea, ok, you "outed me".

Just because I defend the guy once? ok.

Sure, believe what you want.

Regardless, YOU are the fool for talking about "sick outs" or "shut downs" on flightinfo.

:smash:
You think I'm Farruzi? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:LAUGH:LAUGH:

Yea, ok, you "outed me".

Just because I defend the guy once? ok.

Sure, believe what you want.

Regardless, YOU are the fool for talking about "sick outs" or "shut downs" on flightinfo.

Where does it say your last name, DOPE.

So how many people are going to have the flu on the 19th of november- It should last for a week wouldn't you say.

I'm guessing about 8, and even that is optimistic. Sorry guys.

800 would be a better number. I see this whole negotiation process just dragging out until Skywest has enough pilots on staff to operate ASA aircraft. Then they will say bye bye to ASA. It does not seem right that we as a pilot group have to stand by idle while this happens. The memo sometime back about the 4 or 5 people running for office saying if they did not have a contract in 90 days they would resign from their respective offices correct.

That being the case why don't they give us an outline on how they propose to do it. After all, it is the pilots who get the benefit, right?lol Also I guess I would maybe elect them into office provided they sign an agreement that said they will also resign from ASA if they are unable to get the contract done.

Nothing personal to them, do not really know them personally. But I am sick and tired of people playing polotics with others careers. This includes management and the union. If the current union reps cannot get this done and others say they can on a positive note(read no concessions of any kind) and what is owed to this pilot and yes I said OWED. Meaning I am tired of no pay raises,sh!tty health insurance, bad 401k, no retirement, no retro, sh!tty quality of life and sh!tty overall management then yes I will vote for a change in union leadership. I think our reps and current people running for office better bring their A game when they say what their intentions are as far as working for us the pilot group.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back