ASA pilots quitting at record pace...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AMANSWORLD,
I think I'll bid for ATL in Dec. to see if you have the balls to say bottomfeeder to my face.

Save yourself the aggravation and talk to a Freedom pilot. Ask him why they are afraid to come in our crew lounge.

AMANSWORLD,

The more I read of ASAs pissing, moaning and blaming SkyWest pilots for all your problems the less I give a crap about you guys and ALPA. But I agree, I'm not here to win your heart and I also never wanted any affiliation with ASA either. I knew JA had finally made a mistake when he decided to buy ASA. For the record, if intergration ever happens, I think DOH is cool, except all the PFTs need to be stapled to the bottom with no seat lock. I think I'll bid for ATL in Dec. to see if you have the balls to say bottomfeeder to my face.

Well I tell you what. I will call you a bottomfeeder and anytime you think you want to do something about just let me know and we can take care of anything you have have a problem with.

Yup, I guess I'm right.

lol

SUNDAY*(shocked),
MONDAY?(denial),
TUESDAY$(willing), DONE.

:smash: Sunday 19th NOV 2006......Unofficial Official walkout!!!!!!:smash:

I have always wondered what it would be like to be below Mesa and how much some would hate you. Well Skywest congrats you have made the list of all time $hit companies to be associated with. And another thing since you guys at Skywest cannot support your fellow ASA pilots do not expect me to help you out either. You as pilots should be asking your management as a whole, collectively to do the right thing with our pilot group. If you are not part of the solution then I have no other way to see it as you are part of the problem. In that case you as a pilot group are unhonorable and have no integrity. Which pretty much makes you bottomfeeders, worse than Mesa. Congrats you are winning the hearts of all of us here at ASA. I really wish ASA had no affiliation with Skywest whatsoever.

I wish you had no affiliation with SkyWest either.
Bl0w me

I think I'll bid for ATL in Dec. to see if you have the balls to say bottomfeeder to my face.
NO need for you to subject yourself to the ATL experience for that. I'll tell you now that he/she nor ANY of the small group of ASA pilots that come on here and act like children will EVER reveal themselves to anyone other than their own tiny group. You'll come to the crew lounge and not hear any of the bravado that is spewed here. There'll be some negative talk and a few negative comments but for the most part, these clowns don't have the courage to stand alone amongst the public and try to defend their ideas...sounds a lot like democratic politicians.

But come to ATL anyway. When you do, look me up and I'll show you around.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back