• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa pbs ta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shut the pie-holes and look at it when the LOA comes out.

If it's good for the company and me, I will vote yes.

If it's bad for me in any way I will vote no.

It's that simple.

But people!!!! Please pay attention on this one. It pretty much equates to a brand new contract.

As for me, I like the Flightline system over the Navtech, but it's more about the language and rules.

We need to be competitive, there is no doubt.

I'm sure they just expect us to vote it in without anything in exchange. As a junior capt on reserve(and I don't expect to get off anytime soon), I don't expect to be excited about anything PBS has to offer.
You talking about management or your union "leadership"?....But I'd guess both would expect you to just vote on it to save the "Big Picture".

Go on. Deal Brad an ace. He'll take care of you. Ask any Skywest guy.

My biggest gripe with PBS is that it takes the onus of figuring out Company business, training and transition pairings away from the company and puts it on you. Now YOU have to bid around what THEY want and also make up for any inefficiencies that have been preassigned. I.e. You normally bid 22-hour 4-day trips on Mon-Thur. A training pairing might take up two days and pay 6 hours. Now you either have to request or bid for a training event on days you would normally bid off OR bid pairings on days you would normally have off to make up for the crappy pay value.

"[FONT=&quot]conceptual concepts"

[/FONT]

Ask any COA pilot and yeah they hate it. Ask any DAL pilot and they really like it. It depends on what we get. Lets wait for the details.

EXACTLY! The system DAL uses is completely different from the COA system, and neither is like the Pinnacle or Comair system. Let the information from the company and union come in and explain what the ASA system will be.

A wise pilot on another forum has already posted to not listen to "experts" from other companies or other pilots because their systems are very different.

Let the information come in, give the union a chance to really educate the pilot group, and make an informed decision when the time comes.

Ask any COA pilot and yeah they hate it. Ask any DAL pilot and they really like it. It depends on what we get. Lets wait for the details.
Do DAL pilots complain about anything? they have been trained to like what mang shoves up the brown hole

EXACTLY! The system DAL uses is completely different from the COA system, and neither is like the Pinnacle or Comair system. Let the information from the company and union come in and explain what the ASA system will be.

A wise pilot on another forum has already posted to not listen to "experts" from other companies or other pilots because their systems are very different.

Let the information come in, give the union a chance to really educate the pilot group, and make an informed decision when the time comes.
SO every DCi carrier has a bad PBS . I'm sure they'll give you guys a good PBS so you can say you have the best PBS in DCI, get real it won't be any better or they would not offer it

They can adjusy trips, they will make it so that what ever you bid falls into what they like. its really great when you have vacation and you still get min days off

Latest resources

Back