• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA PBS Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well it looks like the MEC is starting to figure out the crap storm they pushed on us will be a big pay cut for the top 50%. They are figuring out that the company can set the line value at 60hrs and with the +/- 15 that is a top of 75hrs for the month every month not just Sept and Jan. Add to that no open time with pbs and no language for trip pairings you will fly 4 crap trips for 70-75hrs. Everyone at min pay, brilliant! Now the company is fighting the Mec on intent so bad they may have to put the PBS back out for a new vote. Like I said before look at the red arrow BS, and now they can't even agree on what they agreed on for pbs to get it even started.
Speedtape may have to apologize sooner than I thought! :)

Told ya, now wait till Brad turns the skrew skeduling morons loose!
I would laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.
PBR

Well it looks like the MEC is starting to figure out the crap storm they pushed on us will be a big pay cut for the top 50%. They are figuring out that the company can set the line value at 60hrs and with the +/- 15 that is a top of 75hrs for the month every month not just Sept and Jan. Add to that no open time with pbs and no language for trip pairings you will fly 4 crap trips for 70-75hrs. Everyone at min pay, brilliant! Now the company is fighting the Mec on intent so bad they may have to put the PBS back out for a new vote. Like I said before look at the red arrow BS, and now they can't even agree on what they agreed on for pbs to get it even started.

Haven't heard anything about this so can't validate if its true. However if it is true that is huge cost savings for the company. Basically eliminating the disadvantage ASA has of being a more senior pilot group. Save money, gain more flying, then bring back the furloughs. Nobody flies over 75 hrs until the furloughs come back. Thats how it should be. If somebody doesn't like it because of the pay, tell your reps to negotiate higher monthly guarantee.

So I already took a 40% paycut and now you want me to bring myself down to guarantee? I'm sorry but I just can't do that....

maxcackel,

Who is your source from the MEC?

So I already took a 40% paycut and now you want me to bring myself down to guarantee? I'm sorry but I just can't do that....

Welcome to my nightmare. Jump in while the water is warm!

There is no bright side to pilots getting furloughed. How far are you from the bottom?

I am all for the furloughs coming back. Someone was complaining about a 40% paycut and not want to reduce down to guarantee. I was just trying to point out that there are 136 fine guys and gals in a much worse position.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back