• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Negotiations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's going on with negotiations this week? Hearing the company wasn't prepared to counter yesterday, and didn't even meet with the ASA negotiators at all tuesday. The nmediator released the ASA guys until today. What's that mean?

It means that if there isn´t a huge turn out today at picketing to show our frustration, it will continue this way until the pilot group gets its collective $hit together and shows mgmnt we are tired of thier bull$hit!!!!!!!!!

Sinca3 said:
It means that if there isn´t a huge turn out today at picketing to show our frustration, it will continue this way until the pilot group gets its collective $hit together and shows mgmnt we are tired of thier bull$hit!!!!!!!!!

If some pilots dont wanna show up they dont have to. There are plenty that are sick of your bull$hit and union anger and lies. Sorry stalin you cant force everyone to goose step and hold pretty signs.

GO AROUND said:
Most of the ASA FO's that fly naps on the 50 know we have one particular Capt. (lets call him Capt "I never knew what he was going to do next") that rushes for underblock so much so that he is dangerous. For example, rushing checklists to the point of taking off without completing the takeoff checklist. Telling the FO to do it on the roll. Nice. I flew with him a couple years ago on a 3 day that he picked up and we had words just about every leg about something he did or tried to do so nonstandard that it was unsafe.

You're killing me here. I did the vampire thing for about a year and still go back once in a while and I'm trying to figure out who you're talking about. I have an idea about one guy but he didn't seem that bad when I flew with him, so I'm not sure if I'm right. M.R.?

Latest resources

Back